Hiding behind ET during OSW???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DzNutz, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Ok but u still Letting your allies down as they will be getting more hit for the 4hrs y u r in ee war

2. Four hours on fully focusing knocking to pin compared to osw where only strip targets are hit i think the EE war will burn more pots.

3. Lol sugaryea i was hitting you with a hansel. Funny thing is I had a running joke going in my ally chat of how long it would be before you destroyed your build. Took 1 week lol. Don't worry I've helped many people decide to convert their attack builds into spy builds. You weren't the first nor will you be the last lol.

And if you built that acct you didn't build it from scratch. You nobbed a  load on it. And been running max xtals. I'm going to assume you spent a few 1,000$ on nobs/xtals if that's still the same acct I helped you convert.

And I know you aren't tbj. I was just mentioning that tbj got banned for buying a few 1,000$ in discount/fake nobs and pointing out that he was the equivalent of your KaW bf.

I'm not great at math, but I'm pretty sure 2plus2=4

4. Oh I missed a butthurt point. No Janiitor didn't do that. He did buy an account (back when it wasn't again TOU) and had an issue with the transaction. I would suggest you ask him for details instead if inventing a story about cheap nobs. He would be more than happy to show you correspondence I'm sure

5. also if someone from the opposing team buys your allie just when it starts you can lose billions without them having to do anything. :lol:

6. 4 hour war, which isn't a break, you are fighting, using and losing pots. And it's a good way to keep your clan on point and fired up. Some OSW can get boring depending on the amount of hitting and stripping being done or the prospect of its potential longevity.

Not to mention having to use precious mith on a gamble you might win and get some free mith.

I don't see anything wrong with doing EE during an osw. And for the other side, you're the one really getting a break while they are in a system war. And can focus more efforts on the other targets who are not in EE.

Respect to both sides fight hard and keep war in KaW!!!

7. Your ego needs a reality check. I'm sorry but you didn't have the impact or influence you would have liked. Better luck next time 

8. Strip - that was my idea 

9. It's ok sugar. My ego is in check. Ive heard from many people that my perm pin wasn't what affect their decision to change build mid farm lol. This case is no different

10. It was a distraction for both of us Mickey. Idk where you get the perm pin idea. I've been perm pinned once and that was against an alliance of clans (20 of us lol). Please 

11. I see no issue. They chose to enter OSW, they can choose to do something else for 4 hours that they enjoy. It's a game. It should be fun, including OSW.

Plus don't underestimate. I'd be willing to bet they all cast UA to use for free when EE was over...just another strategy. Don't judge because you didn't think of it.

12. A players perspective. :)

13. That's what I was thinking. Hmmm what?

14. @jayde's comment. Exactly. It's only 4 hours. And when Regs EE is over they all have full mith running. Perfect for stripping bigger players. It's a viable tactic and merely a small 4 hour reprieve from osw. Only qualm i see w/running EE during osw is what opponents/outsiders will say about it.

15. what someone sees this as a game would think.

16. who cares?

17. hey dumbass.

18. If you start caring about what the KaWmunity thinks at every turn, BHS, you'll give yourself an ulcer.

And yes, little forum alt. It IS a game. That a surprise?

In other news, I'm all for a stat minimum for forums. Way too many people too scared to use their mains but oh can they hide behind an alt. I'll bet those fake accounts take up a lot of server space.

19. main is zz shadow zz

and i was supporting your comment. :roll: