Heart of Gold Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Redkjyh, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Three words. Freaking Hilarious OliBear 

2. :( Too bad I didn't get to hit you I had gold out.

Atleast you didn't cry and you hit back. Nice job :)

3. This required an apology thread?

4. :D Talking from a statless alt ^

5. Ah Red... You fought so quietly. You were courageous in your absence in my news feed. I wish you all the best in your mold project.
      ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟ 

6. @disorderly

Are you dumb? Did I come on this thread and act like a badass? Was I calling hog out?
    No I wasn't. So it means you're dumb.

7. No you didn't call us out, however; what was said was an attempt of trolling. Why else would you post from an alt?

You sir, are dumb :D

8. Oli are you referring to me?

There's just something's you should not assume oli

9. 1. Nope I wasn't trolling. I just said what was on my mind.

2. I didn't use this alt because I was afraid of posting with my main. This is the only account I use.

3. The fact remains you're dumb.

10. My freind once song the song "heart if gold" to me once.. But she replaced the word "gold" with "stone" I threw her down the stairs. I was 12 so it's all good

11. Actually mold is the American spelling since Canada, Britain, Australia etc I think the word mould is used more often therefore you Americans don't spell it right.

12. :) Yes I am dumb, for simply calling out the fact that you are talking with a statless account. This is our thread so I was in no way trolling on it. Speaking what is on your mind can get you killed son.

You have an interesting owner. The guy that posted this thread is named Red. And your owner has a variation of Red. The fact that you're overpriced could mean that you are not who you say you are and a possible reset bomb.

Have a good day sir or mam. :)

13. @disoderly

1. I never said you were trolling.

2. Just realised my owner is also someone red. Lol

3. Yes, this is the only account I use.

14. 149 soon to be 150 posts on an account with no stats is some what odd I must say.
    Either remove yourself from this thread or post on topic. There should be no further derailing.

Thank you
    - Dis

15. This thread has served its purpose and Red has handled the situation better than most people.

Thank you

16. Sars is correct. Some of our members are former CA targets. I think Red has earned his spot in one of our clans.

17. Way to man up and admit the truth Red

Respect to HoG and Red.

18. [​IMG]

Account names blue? Coincidence
    Typo? Totally

19. F0xy, knowing you, you probably did too!! Bloody psycho broad you are!