Heart of Gold Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Redkjyh, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I posted "Heart of Mold" in WC. I meant it as a joke however I told you it was a 'typo'. The reason being was because one of my council members told me to say it was a 'typo' to prevent warring from breaking out. I understand that what I said was rude and disrespectful to your clan. I didn't know you guys would take my comment the wrong way. Your clan is extremely protective of one another and I understand that. I sincerely apologize to you all and hope you forgive me.

-Red

2. Apology accepted. Glad you now understand how protective we are 

All HoG please cf on this account.

3. Do not accept he said you took it the wrong way. Farm him till he realizes you took it the right way

4. good job for getting the balls to apologize jn public forums

5. Even though you didn't post "OliBear is King" as was required. But I'll forgive you. 

6. You should also email Neil young , just in case.

7. Zrek didn't say that was one of the conditions 

8. Also, how did you manage to type mold instead of gold? They keys aren't close at all. Plus, unless you speak of mold QUITE often, you can't blame autocorrect.

Just curious.

9. He did it on purpose Oli... :|

10. and gold is proper english word so

11. I know. Just wondering why he won't admit it :lol:

It wouldn't change anything. We already know lol. Just get it off your chest my dude.

12. Oh ok :lol: maybe he's scared...

13. Whoops reread. Sorry I'm drunk

14. well lets be serious its hog we talkig about

15. Mold doesn't necessarily mean bacteria. 

16. In what language? o_O

17. Can you post the definition of Mold?

18. I couldn't of meant it as 'molding our hearts together', but you didn't ask. :)

19. Well if you had worded it better maybe so. But that wouldn't really apply to the way you stated it 