Harbingers of retribution vs Harbingers of Doom

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alcapurria, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Well done to all DOOM players - don't forget that these are scratch clans with little knowledge of others team members.

2. osfs should be converted to hansels in these wars or hidden their allies..... I'm sad about dirty work that was used against friends in retribution, I always prefer friendly wars.
    But as a member of Doom I can't do anything to avoid it when I'm not war leader.... So sorry

3. Round 1: Friendly hansel dropps attack build and opens.....DOOM WINS

Round 2: Hansel dropps attack build and hidden allies are stripped...DOOM wins

Well fought

4. An interesting attempt to spin the truth. Might wanna double check the facts though. On a side note, you do know that bitterness, jealously, and unresolved anger raises your blood pressure right?

5. It is common knowledge like the 5 hit rule or the no stripping in system war. That in all three ASW stripping is permited and even encouraged.  That is the truth remeber it for ASW4.

6. I was NOT stripped. RED, I opened for the clan as an osf for an hour right before round 2. I don't know why you don't remember that, you were in CC when I was opening.

How many times do you think 200 clannies can hit an osf in an hour? Let's do some rough math. 25 x 200 = 5000. So 2000 hits isn't even half the clan hitting.

Doom did not strip me so we need to stop accusing them of that. I can't speak for the other spy who got stripped.

Those of you from Retribution that are ungrateful DBs who over look my generosity in opening for the clan and too stupid to do the math, sign up for permanent farming on my wall or on this thread. I have 3 targets thus far.

7. Don't now what u r crying about  as your clan (retribution) strip 5 ppls off harbingers of death to make sure u won so stop cry about u clan getting strip

8. Freeman now hansel lol joker who's he's main?

9. We fought a great couple of rounds in retribution and have nothing to be upset about. Doom took advantage of a golden opportunity and no one should blame them for that. Stripping was never forbidden so major props on strategy and timing Doom. As to my fellow retribution members thanks for a great couple of rounds. 

10. Party Titan is liar. He was open in war for us. Myself ran 2 full xtal. I think many did. Stop lying. Lol

11. We had a 90 bil update thanks to Titan and freeman. Thanks noobs

12. When alls said and done, Congrats on the win Mare 

13. Alls fair in war. It's fair. Blame the spy for being MIA with allies, not the other team for finding and exploiting it.

14. I agree Rhino. But the question, and it is something that I do not have an answer to, did the other team find and exploit it which would have been a great move and I applaud it. Or was it a something arranged in the background and he became the Doom's Trojan Horse?

15. I saw in cc that freeman75 was a hansel in the first half of war because a designated team is pinning him for being inactive. It was very coincident that freeman75 went hansel after he was kicked. Devs failed to track players who did sign up multiple accounts in asw2 and asw3. Anyway, congrats to Doom. It was a pleasure warring with Doom and be part of Retribution.

16. Til I see evidence to the contrary, I have no reason to accuse the spy (spies) of willfully feeding the other clan. Are they at fault for bringing allies to a sys war as pure spies? Yes. If I had to search for others to blame they'd be the rest of my team (myself equally included) for not seeing the pure spy with allies on our roster and reacting.

I see the admin issue as fair. All teams had the same restrictions, those who won were those who best adapted, reacted, and fought under those circumstances. We had someone post every few min a list of our inactives followed by a list of the other teams inactives (respect to Roland from Hit iirc), so ca issue was not an issue.

I could blame devs for not letting us kick leaks during I war but that removes responsibilities from the individuals (who had a weeks notice of the schedule of wars (side note- I personally used that week to ensure that I would be able to active for the duration of all 3 wars should it have been necessary)) on ALL teams, ours included, who slept through wars or were otherwise Mia.

Respect to all members if Retribution who fought with me til the end! Respect to Roland and others for. Stepping up into leadership positions and kept us focused and fighting efficiently! Respect to doom (especially my friends there) for a hard fought, strategically smart war 

Lastly Respect and thank you to the devs for organizing this event! I had a great time and hope I met some new friends!

Could things have been more clearly communicated to us (Re: admin abilities or lack thereof)? Yes. Was it fair? Yes, unless one of the other clans did not have these "limitations" in place, it was fair.

17. Just to add. Titan is worlds biggest noob for throwing asw because he was too stupid to dump ally before war.

They would have won. And won the final for sure. Titan. Is definition of noob that shouldn't be allowedin asw.

Lol

And he's a liar too

18. You should be happy this is the start of a new way of war.