Harbingers of retribution vs Harbingers of Doom

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alcapurria, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I think the biggest issue is the timing... There was no way to prevent it..
    The strips were done 20 min before the ability to remove people from the clan.

By the way it's kinda funny how one of the spies was Hansel immediately following the kick..

Anyways. Well fought and fun war. 

2. Both spies that "lost allies" were also hansel when they joined. They are also hansel now that they left the clan. They only converted to pure spy during the war. Had I known, I would have kicked them rather than risk a leak. I don't believe anyone in Retribution knew we had a loaded bomb that converted to pure spy hanging out waiting to get stripped.

One denied he was stripped in clan chat, even though he had 2031 losses. He only started talking in clan after the strip.

Harbingers of Conquest lost to an almost identical situation. Ahead by 20 bill and an Osf "leaked".
    Their names are on the clan war history or mentioned above.

Feel free to look. They converted back to hansel immediately after leaving the war.

Hard to control build changes in a clan of 200 people during a war

3. We had a system in place to check our own members were pinned to prevent this exact situation. We failed, plain and simple.

Doom, congratulations on a good fight and good luck in the final!

4. Hope you're farming these idiots, pure spies with allies, I don't understand some peoples minds.

What happened to the other clan was very different, he dropped his attack building and opened for his friends and main in the other clan, it's been shown in SS on the other thread.

5. To Doom, well fought!

To whoever's main that owns that alt account, shame on you!

6. Wooh, go DOOM!

DOOM2012

7. Lol Teach u for next year NOT to bring a pure spy with allies in and dont even watch over it :) We watched our back - You should have done same !

TEAM DOOM

8. Freeman was the only one that got stripped the other guy opened up before war that's why he had losses.

What I want to know is how did they find out what allies Freeman75 had as he had the hiding spell on also how they knew that they would be able to kick at four hour mark...

9. Only a complete moron, or a plant would convert to pure spy in a system war with allies.
    I would have to believe that any T4 HLBC spy would know the dangers of converting to pure spy mid war before our admins could kick.
    You decide.

Thanks kaw, for locking rosters from our admins 

10. I am NOT discrediting Harbingers of Doom for their win. They did the exact same thing I would have done in a flawed system, take advantage.

Congrats Doom, Ty for the war 

11.  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟H ͟A ͟R ͟B ͟I ͟N ͟G ͟E ͟R ͟S ͟O ͟F ͟ D ͟O ͟O ͟M ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟
    ASW2012
    WINNERS

Well done all teams and players that fought. There's always next year, here's hoping it runs more smoothly 

12. Shows how much you know godly!  we stripped 3 osfs I think. Freeman was just the biggest, and longest opening we managed.

13. Lmao doom are amazing what a team

14. The only loser were doom lol

15. If I keep posting will this get locked mods

16. I wonder if there was no mods I'n doom they would of won?

17. The fact that we, had.3 mods didn't change anything we won becaise,we listened to our leaders and excuted.

18. Us having one mod in particular helped us win. Wulf was a wicked awesome war leader. He did great keeping everyone pointed in the right direction, working strategy to keep our leaks pinned as best we could, etc. Mad props to him.

Respect to those we faced too. They all fought hard and deserve all honors.

19. It was our great cooperation and teamwork that one . Not really single figures who can take praise for that , although certain individuals played a big part . 

~Doom .

20. I was Retribution, I have no issues with Doom and offer them congratulations for both the semi and final win.

The Pure Spy who went inactive with allies though is a different matter....