gud bye u chumps

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Apr 26, 2015.

1. @Postman,

On second thought, he has both. 

2. Damnnnnnnn phil, he said you ain't got the wits of a 5 year old. You gonna take that?

I am gonna wait on this. It's getting real now

3. salty actually got someone wanting to breed with him?? :D

4. Whoa. How'd we miss that.....

Petition the UN!

5. This too^

I got a bunch of haters just cuz i do ok with chiks and got lotta cash and cuz i lift.

Jeeeez not my fault all u think about is going to the liquor store to buy some swichers. Yet u want cash.

Not my fault u waste ur life in sunk in ur phone instead of tokin to real woman!

And ur not gonna get fit by being a couch potato.

I make all kindz of efforts to get ahead in da game. Not my fault u dont

6. Salty,

You're my hero dude.

7. My friends at natgeo sent me this rare footage of the salty feet mating dance.....be mindful that young eyes should not watch as it is very seductive for saltiness.......

8. This this was the greatsst comment on this thread 

9. He's mine too.

10. I second that

11. Mad respext to u solty, gud lick in lyfe. Raise yur sprogling well, teech hym allus ur secrits.

Keep ignorin teh chumps, and keep lyftin, mekkin doh and gettin allus de chikas.

12. Be gunna muss u bery bad bro. U bere ma real inspirashon. U ber ma roll modul. U ber ma comuddy show. U ber ma entatainmunt. U ber eberything dat kupt kaw alibe.

Pleaze dunt leabe us sulty da greatust playa

13. Last post. Goodbye people. Take care.

14. 4,891 posts.

April 27, 5:45 PDT

15. Legalized marijuana is not the issue, its the abuse of it  i smoke instead of taking the pain medications that destroyed my body. And my intelligence is not challenged by mere weed 

16. I'm going to cry :(

17. GOOD RIDDANCE

18. I blame vaccines!