gud bye u chumps

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Yeah. No mo fo salty aka the greatest kaw warrior/farmer of all time.

Im avout to jav a son and id like to spend my time teaching him to read/write and to kick ass. That kinda stuff.

Lemme tel u how it al estarted.

I had created this account cuz i wanted to esperience ee wars. I was a gh then so i had good demand for my services. Between wars i was also a payin member of ulfbert, an hte clan.

One day, this chump vendetta was being an idiot in cc. I said something, harmless, and he kicked me out lol. Clan owner wouldn't do anything about it so i started farming them. I remember i dropped a lot of esmol allyes i had bought from mr biscuit. (Later on, he tried to recruit me to fight his battles like a well known chump accuses him of doing).

End of part 1

2. Welcome back.

3. I wana clarify something. A while ago i made a thread talkin about ma retirement. I just talked about it. Inever said i was gonna retire that day. Not my fault u chumps do no jow to read

4. It would help if you knew how to write proper English.

5. Whats that got ta doo wit price of fish ?

6. Garbage fred 

7. You mean like how your condom broke?

8. Congretz on teh bby is it a boi or gurl

9. His parents condom broke** that's why we're stuck with his nonsense

10. Maybe you should hire someone else to teach your son how to read and write? Just a thought.

11. Hey Bm we aren't here for your life story buddy. We know your a mistake and all but you don't need to go around spreading it for sympathy.

12. My next bout with farming came thru my main. I was always eb fairy with main so i joined this hte clan owned by gotchaleech. It was ol cool and stuff until this seal rider/leech/goodfornothing called kingdominoofdeath came along. He claimed he was an admin and wanted current admins to open door. They refused. So this coward called his no-will-nor-thinking-by-themselves gang of chump booty friends to hit the clan. Nobody told me. I saw it as this drama queen domino was doing it.so, i left. And started hitting him with salty. That sealed the deal. I was gonna b naughy for the remainder of ma career.

A big shout out to gotchaleech who didnt back down from this bully.

13. Harry potter books were written by saltys mother to make up an excuse as to why he has a scar on his forehead. She didnt want to tell him the truth about how it was a botched wire coat hangar abortion in a motel six.

14. His parents condom broke** that's why we're stuck with his nonsense[/quote]

Hey Bm we aren't here for your life story buddy. We know your a mistake and all but you don't need to go around spreading it for sympathy.[/quote]

Statless alt ATTACK  im so honored 

15. Not sure what happened with the quotes 

16. I noticed it was fun. No clan restrictions. Farming of ppl had the interaction that eb lacks. Its funny to see ppl lose their sleep over a game. I can remember how many ppl i silenced over their profanity lol

17. Sorry, I didn't know you were a mod. Respect.

18. Lmao

19. I started hitting anyone everywhere. Most fun ive ever had. There was no consequences. But i had that "they gonna take my stuff" mentality from doing ebs.not anymore. I really, really enjoyed hitting winoczarpolska(or something like that) cuz he/she always puts u in ca so others can fight his/her battles.