GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Zombie after 4 wars I consider u more of a friend now 

2. Vontez is cool

3. Farmer for hire hire a allie ill do ur dirty work :) no job to big or small :p all tears guranteed wall me for a free quote

4. man u kaw players are awesome!! I might quit PIMD to like stay here forever

5. Well mrB does make friends from war. Thats how we meet. Lol

6. I'd have to say Swabia or Ajax

7. Dam not even a mention 

8. Biscuit.

If you want someone who can make a clan in a day and **** up someone he's the guy

9. I can milk cows so I'm the best

10. From personal experience, Biscuit, Val and Ajax.

11. I'd farm u spy but res picked up pace poss annoyed them

12. Swabia I'm curious, out of all the players you've 1 v 1'd

Who would you say YOUR pick for top (lets say top 3) farmers are, obviously excluding yourself, and why?

To add to thread, although it may be biased because I spent a lot of time training the guy myself, but my vote is also for Lickitung. I'd say FLYERHOCKEY and D-I-O-N-Y-S-U-S are way up there too. (Although I'm not sure if they farm anymore).

OmegaLSA

13. I've farmed her 

14. Didn't Mickey eat banned because of the exploit?

15. I think there are different levels of farmers.
    MrBiscuit and Swabia are hard core warriors in some ways. They have unique style and powerful knowledge.

I recall the foul mouthed Sophmania and her Alt Hairylemons. Her rants foul mouth and claims were second to none. They both stayed small and found success in terrorizing and stocking new players. Hairy spammed many join button on clans refusing him/her entry. Truly annoying personalities.

Nobody prolly screwed up more pwars than any group of misfits in the game. I recall 6 tough war clans on his at once.

The last Farmfest of 2012 was fun.