Goodbye... I'll be back one day I hope

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Berd_, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awe Berd.. Go shop for my  and find my twin I'll be here when you get back I will miss you and your singing. Remember I also have my French Maid outfit ready  It's sad to see you go. You made a lot of us in Apoc laugh. Hope you will come back one day. Luv yaBehave out there now

2. All I can say is...... Love you brother. As Gannicus said I'll farm a troll!!!!!!!!!!! KotFE supported and Protected!!!!!!

3. Bred I have missed you in are cc at ultra! I hope you one day return! You are still invited to the ultra clan yearly BBQ party! Please come visit us! Just remember you will always be a ultra no matter where life takes you!

4. Cya berd much respect and you kept it fun sry to see you go️

5. I hope ur jus drunk an actin a fool
    Otherwise enjoy rl til u get back
    Thx for making kaw awesomer bro

6. Berd - you are a legend, brightened many a days and made us all laugh and love you.

This game has been better for having you here, never a dull moment with you around my friend.

I hope real life is kind to you and you don't become a complete stranger - but good luck, have fun, and above all else thank you for the great memories and friendship you bought to this tap tap crazy game ️

7. WTF BERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!well i'm just going to visit you!!!THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ME,i'm sooooo gonna hunt you mister!!

8. I object!!!!!!

9. Say it's not so!!!... You will be missed Berd!! Best of luck and your kaw family will always be here!

10. Look me up when you find those Japanese twins, we'll do lunch. KAW won't be quite the same without your fiery play, but wish you all the best in RL️

11. Berd ill miss u bro cya again when u come back️

12. Berd you were a great warrior and a great friend , you were lots of fun very sad to see you leaving now ! i wish you all the best in real life and do say hi from now and then show us u won't forgett us like we won't forgett you

13. Awe good bye we'll miss you

The kawcaine always gets them in the end...

14. Wow Berd!!! Best of luck in RL bro. Gonna be missing by many throughout Kaw. Thanks for all the laughs bud. Keep your head held high. You played the game the way you wanted too️

15. Berd, so sad to see you go. I hope you come to visit again soon. Good luck with RL endeavours. You have everyone's support take care and live well my friend.

16. Its been a blast knowing u here in kaw n the 3rd party app we all know. Keep on doing what u do bud, i wish u all the very best in rl whatever u do. Top bloke, excellent friend & respected always!

17. My goodbye thread was easy as hell, I hated this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.