FURIOUS / ANGRY /GOD MODE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 4S-Dj974-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. @ darknight: as i said previously i am aware tht LB would get more advantage and invincibility cannot really be applied even if it s still a dream.

As a warrior which participe a lot in Koed of opponents wouldn t you want To get a reward or active a special trick To boost your performance ???

What kind a special power could be fair and fun in war ?

2. Thread was well made and proposed a good idea. I support :D

3. Hate it!!! Why give more advantage to the players that are winning... Should be the other way around....

4. I think this would kinda mess up ee..... Being invincible I mean... Would make it harder for opponents xD but interesting idea

5. How about insted of indestrutable you can get from pin for your ko time

6. Red bars r not a glitch at all. They become red when u cast unholy aura. Seriously don't post stupid things like this b4 looking into it.

7. @mastercy: the topic is abt a " Furious Mode and not abt the unholy aura spell . My regen bars still red 24hrs after activation of the spell. I restarted my app many Time but still red. ***END of this part of story ***

Seeing these red bars so long finally i had the idea of Furious Mode. We could have red bars or Fire Bar i dont mind 

8. Support great idea

9.  :shock: isn't that just the 'Unholy Aura' spell activation effect 

10. ️  before posting Try To read at least topic i ve already answered this kind of post @mastercy 2 posts before yours