FURIOUS / ANGRY /GOD MODE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 4S-Dj974-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Anyway my post purpose is To debate abt tht idea and find Something réalisable for devs To do, make wars events more fun with more suspens.

What kind of super power would you like To have after KOing opponents? write it down

2. So our ally leaderboard friends can be even more difficult to bring down....like it isn't hard enough already

3. The bars go red when you cast Unholy Aura

4. Could be fun to try out, support the idea 

5. Could work. Support

6. Support, but no invincibility

7. Sounds ok 

8. Like the idea behind it, support

9. Reminds me of juggernaut mode on counterstrike lol

10. Thx for support yall. If you have any idea To complete this Furious it would be great 

11. @ shino: hat is juggernaut counter mode ? Post link here or sum up idea thx 

12. @dj its a mode where 1 guy has 5 times the hp of a normal player and he runs around the map killing ppl

13. I really like this idea. Only problem is that LB already get tons of consecutive KO's, and this would only make them harder to take down. Otherwise full support

14. This idea was posted before as a joke. It sucked then and sucks now as a serious idea. All it would do is make lb players unbeatable after their first ko and one player alone could win the war for their clan.
    System has enough trouble without adding another feature to mess it up.

15. It happened to me during a war aswell didnt know what it was

16. 24hrs after the end of spell my regen bars are Back To original blue