For Poops and Giggles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by taj_theoriginalworm, May 8, 2013.

1. I don't need nor intend to "lighten up" ANYONE ... I just tell you what I HAD TO experience in here and what I am feeling NOW (that makes it FIRST SOURCE info btw!) ... and the FACT that you don't respect it and never stop making fun on it and JUST PRETEND to "laugh with" your "victims" is provenly given latest when your victims don't laugh themselves at least ... I use to judge what I live myself only n watch facts properly and the reactions to my OWN honesty ... and not what others unitedly try to "present" me only ... too many hypocrits in this world who LOVE to have fun on others REAL emotional pain ... sorry to say that ... but THAT IS truth! ... and not a "personal truth" only! ...

you may deny or try to convince me of "being wrong" ... but that won't work as long as YOU DO the opposite of what you say or pretend to do ...

and the best of all ... those hypocrits get the most applause ... (by their future victims when the current ones will be gone btw) ...

anyone telling me that my haters n harmers in this "game" didn't enjoy the REAL pain they gave me and protecting them from any justified accusations ARE hypocrits ... as I told them about the real pain it caused n STILL causes to me ... you can't deny that! ...

look at players like xx-iCanDRydah-xx who kicked me out of the clan which SHE GOT FROM ME and look at her REAL joy now! ... her lies and twisted facts by leaving out essential details about "her legal ownership" STILL get protected ... my honesty got disrespected instead ... ALWAYS ... her "emotions" are obviously more impt than mine ... that way anyone is allowed to betray n fool me n harm me in any kind they wish ... and THIS is "not" REAL hate??? ... what exactly would you call hate then? ...

doesn't she own the clan still and doesn't she laugh AT me still? ... doesn't she refuse any repairing still? ... isn't she the cheating ruthless one? ... don't YOU ignore all facts and honor the most mean ones preferrably? ... hmm ... guess at least my judging isn't influenced by liars ... but by my own experiences and efforts ... and NOTHING justifies the pain she's caused n still is causing n endlessly enjoying even ... nothing! ... nothing but HER REAL hate! ... and ANYONE who helped her keeping up n hiding her betraying although she PROVENLY refuses ANY KIND OF repair is a hater, too ... no "cf" at all for me ... ENJOY MY PAIN to get rid of yours! ...

it's NOT just "butthurt" as she didn't (have to) fight me at all to keep her "honor" she doesn't deserve ... it's quite more serious ... it's hate ...
    else she'd care ...

2. you all can carry on having fun ... by outcasting pain itself ... although you may have caused it yourselves by your ignorance ... get me a forum ban ... or better get me a KAW ban ... or best get me a "life" ban ... and pretend feeling ...

3. @Ancienne
    First of all WTF does that story hav anything to do with this thread. This thread was made to enlighten others and make them laugh a little.
    Secondly I'm going to hav to ask u to leave this thread for bringing the mood down and making it about your drama. Thanx

4. is she gone now?

5. I wonder if we can report Ancienne for nonsensical posts?

6. Uhm just yes

7. Sometimes she really doesnt make sense. And quit with the ..... please! Learn when to place them in a sentence. Also, stop straying away from the topic ancienne. You consider almost everyone as enemies here. Get a hold of it. this is a gane!

8. Ancienne steering away from the topic? NO WAIIII

9. Yea I've learned u hav to skip the constant ...... For it to make a little sense but still hav no clue what it has to do with this thread

10. Saw thread title and thought BS. Then read the only thread I've actually laughed at.

11. I don't know how he managed to leave a trail of tomato juice.

And tomato juice doesn't even look like blood (I assume that's what it was meant to represent). If I saw it, id think that maybe someone vomited before making it to the bathroom.

12. Masterful :lol:

It's great to read something like this with so much garbage posted in forums.

Thank you for the laugh!

13. How old are you mentally? :lol:

14. I'm surprised nobody has noticed that this is under wars lmao oops