For Poops and Giggles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by taj_theoriginalworm, May 8, 2013.

1. I get stuff like that text to me, a lot couldn't be posted on forum.. Funny tho.

2. Hilarious!!!

3. Wait... So, judging by the reasons 'you' are banned from Walmart is because you asked to try on a condum...?
    Tell me where this Walmart is. Now.

4. ... Raid ALL the Walmarts in Utah!

5. Too bad it's not a true story for you though

6. ... you guys have "nice" skills ... making fun on (defensless) others by twisting "a true story" (which story btw?) ... you're causing real pain by defaming (whomever) ... and playing the innocent and harmed ones ...

THAT bored??? ... (and spoiled!) ...

who is the concerned "ADHD" person you're making fun on? ... just curious ...

(the title says it all btw ... a weird kind of "fun" imho) ...

7. what exactly is "fun" for any ADHD person in having ADHD? ... don't give pain to others if you can't stand it yourself either! ... annoyed by my post? ... good!! ...

8. Were not making "fun on him" we are laughing at the funny stuff he did to at walmart. We are simply laughing with him not at him

9. Lol that's the funniest thing in the forums

10. I saw no one making fun of him.

11. @ Ancienne. Lighten up Francis

12. Lmao good stuff

13. Lmfao! If my man did these things and got us banned...I'd be proud of him lol haha

14. I got banned from Wal-Mart in one easy step: I killed and ate a stock boy. Somehow that disqualifies me from 'Being a Wal-Mart manager'

15. That's messed up superman! He was only a stock boy! If you'd eaten a CEO, well yeah fair enough. But a stock boy?

16. I know! I'm suing for loss of livelihood. Though, he was delicious.