Finals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-LR-----Dr-Pinky-------LR-_-, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Yes you are right. Someone's phone might die or somethin BUT that does not mean its zafts strategy lol

2. Just watch ;) if something doesn't happen....I'll be VERY surprised

3. @Wakebuster. They must have prepared for this. This isn't their first summer war. They're probably in somewhere with 4g, Max Wi-Fi etc with a charger.;)

4. Heres the thing. Eeither LR is going to be very unlucky if they lose now or zaft is going to be lucky. But at the current rate. Its all bad for zaft. LR has 1.5bil lead and they are not letting in any hits.

5. Guess what wakebuster. It looks like you'll be surprised.

6. @23: the scouts are to keep LR's hansel stacked roster from cleaning ZD out.

7. Zaft, just scout among yourselves to pin and don't scout Last Right! Don't help them to pin! You have another 14 hours to make this right.. Pin your troops on quests and start scouting each other among the clan mates to clear spies and look for leak to steal from another side.. Forget about attacking.

8. Guess what machine, time to hit you :D

9. It's a decent lead in a turtle war, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. 

10. 10.5 hours down ... 13.5hours to go 

11. Guess what wakebuster. You can

[​IMG]

12. One thing i dont get is why are hgl members fighting against hgl.

13. because they're going to FF to merc inc.. :roll:

14. Give them nothing but take from them everything 

Looking forward to the next 13hours 

15. People who think its a secret strategy of zaft to scout then u obviously don't know how to system war ...its called pinning so that LR can't hit there spies commmmon

16. Last rights is going to end up losing when the lb players really start churning, but last rights gave a good effort

17.  lol look our badges ... We have LB too ... Oh think there's one on my account :p

Dude ranking is irrelevant as is what you make ... It's what you don't let then make 

18. That looks like one of the most boring wars in the history of kaw. Srysly epic turtle.

19. I disagree this is the most exciting war I've seen...these warriors on both sides are showing there dedication to the full 24 hr so far and aren't giving up much coin at all ..if u think its easy to stay under 20% troops and spies for 24hrs and still find opens to make plunder on then your just delusional