Finals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-LR-----Dr-Pinky-------LR-_-, Aug 26, 2012.

1. 'sleep' LOL
    Goodone

2. there wont be any sleepers on either side i dont expect and yes dom lots of time left i just wanted to see opinions now that pple can see ZD hasnt dominated us like pple thought.

3. Well no one can dominate anyone if everyone is 0 troops / spies lol. No one is winning. Not yet.

4. actually LR is winning but its not over,its gonna be a hard fight for the strongest clan in kaw to make a comeback.

5. It would be interesting to see ZAFT turn around and take the lead in this war. :|

6. I'd like to say that what's the point of LR (or ZD) fighting out of pin when clearly one or the other would still self pin, it's suicide to risk it. Obviously hgl and mercs had an agreement to not turtle war, they don't have much to lose out of it, unlike the finalises do. If turtling is the way to win that's how they will do it.

And you seem to forget both LR and ZAFT don't care about proving themselves via system wars, their rep is solely by OSW's. God knows LR even put a touch of OSW in there sw's. That's how we roll.

Now stop whining that it's turtle war, the amount of hours of dedication put into self-pinning is incredible actually, even if it's a mind-numbingly dull.

Well done to last rights and the other runners-up.

7. Oh and ZAFT are just as human as LR are, both sides could make mistakes (side walker!). LR have some of the best warriors just like ZAFT do, there is no room for error and neither side would slip so easily.

8. Good luck to both sides!!!!

9. Wow LR is kicking ****. Much respectī€ˇ

10. All Zaft need is a leakage. Such suspense.

11. Holy **** they're winning by 3x as much as zaft! I sense an ass being kicked!

12. @GU we are winning by 30x not 3x 1.5bil to 54mil is a lot more than 3x :lol:

13. Zaft has remained at the same amount of plunder for several hours...obviously they have a plan formed out. Just watch

14. Notice ZAFT is only scouting. That's why they currently aren't winning. They have a strategy. I am sure of it. Just watch it play out

15. Exactly dragon ;)

16. They are only scouting because thats all they can do. LR is not allowing them to get in some hits.

17. Yea ZAFT is being sneaky, it might be a good war yet ;)

18. Scouting is generally done to pin your own spies while pinning there spies too. This is needed for Hansels or they open for steals. Really scouting the opponent helps them self-pin too.

19. @machine gun, probably a lot of LR is pinned...but there isn't a way to have everybody pinned all the time. You can bank everything and it's impossible to keep every member pinned for an entire war. Sure you can keep most but what if someone's wifi goes out? There phone does when they're at work? They need to take a friend to the hospital? Their kid gets sick? Etc. just wait. I promise you something will happen lol, zaft is up to something. No questions asked