Final Goodbyes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed504, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Hello old friends

I might have said goodbye yesterday on my other forum thread but I found it a bit rash. Those who've always been there for me deserve more than that.

So here's my goodbye, I love you all, you'll always be in my heart. Those who have always stayed by my side and haven't forgotten me, thank you.

I thank everyone for all the lessons I have had during my 4 years of kaw, almost 5.

I'll mention every clan I can vividly remember from the day I joined kaw. Of course I've been in many more clans but these I can remember the best, I do not want to offend any other clan. You know I have a big heart, I love y'all.

Proud to be Pinoy

I want to say goodbye to my very first kaw family (clan) , it was 4, almost 5, years ago that I joined you guys. I was such a noob and half of the time I didn't know what was going on.

The clan probably doesn't exist anymore and neither the members I had met back then but I just wanted to put it out there as you were and are very important to me. I've not forgotten you. I love you all so much, you all taught me so many valuable things. I salute you.

Golden Bears

Goodbye my sweet little Golden Bears, I remember having an awesome time with you all. This clan might not exist either, the members I knew back then might have gone inactive too but like PTBP, I have not forgotten you. Goodbye, I love you with to the bottom of my heart.

Devils Academy

Oh it were fun times with my little devils! This was when I, if I remember correctly, got this account. We were a great family, alas we got separated and went all our own ways. Also these sweet Devils I will not forget, ciao my loves.

The Immortal Archers of Apollo

This was the very first clan I attempted to start, didn't go well. I remember you John, you're inactive now, wish you were still here. You were and are an amazing friend (co-owner too!), even though we don't talk. I remember merging with RPL, that's where we lost contact, what a shame. I'll miss ya bud, I've always missed you. Goodbye love, may life treat you well.

Roman Praetorian Legion

This is where my adventure actually really starts. I remember joining you guys, it was so exciting, I remember BJ vividly from when helping out my clan (Apollo Archers) when we were failing miserably. I couldn't wait to become just like you and the other RPL mercs who helped my clan out back then. So I joined, it was awesome, I enjoyed it very much, I felt home, you guys were and actually still are my family.

I know my leave was not that easy or respected by many but you're still first big family and I'll always love each and everyone of you, no matter how angry some of you might be at me.

Xeam, Purple, Jen, Dren, Snazzy, Athena, Trumby, Pink, BlackHeart, Doc, Realm, Gun, Acid, Rosie, Blade, Saint, Wicked, BJ, KD, War, Kali, Invoker, BLA, Arth, Legacy & all the other amazing members I'm honored to have met, I love you all. (Yes I looked y'all up in the RPL clans of course, can't remember all your ridiculous usernames now can I? Hehe. Love y'all!)

Mercs Legion

Ah, my second big family but not less important! I can't describe how wonderful I felt when you all took me in, it must've been weird, an ex RPL now joining you guys but you all showed kindness and so much love towards me. Each and everyone supported me in what I wanted to do. Thank you all for all your support, love, kindness and happiness you've brought me. A shoutout to Myst & Blade, you two have been so sweet to me! Ofcourse the whole family has! Y'all know how much I love y'all, never forget that!

Raven, Ellez, Lady, King, Crazy, Sand, Aria, Deac, Keita, Kal, Brandi, Fel, Melio, Arty, Anon, Zoo, Atomic, CC, Chaos, Shade, Magnus, Xs, Crystal, Pedro, Moe, Crushy, Robo, Yohan, Mount, Captain, Mamba, Sancho, Prow, Vor, Lucifer, Mac, Myst, Wolf, Arian, Jay, Lightning, Mon, Ash, Kitty, War, Blank, Princess, Cret, Emo, Mikael, Zombro, Rose, Jugs, Raw, Panda, Red, Shadow, Fuzzy, Bestie, Cosmic, Sparks, Goblin & ofcourse everyone else who's not in here cause y'all know how much I love everyone I've met in there.

Mystic Love

My second attempt at creating a clan. I thank Jay for helping me so much, following me where I went. You are the most amazing friend I could ever wish for. You're still there for me and that means a lot to me, you are admirable, no one should tell you otherwise. You've been and still are right next to me in whatever I decide. You have a pure soul, no one should every hurt you or else they'll have to report back to me hehe.

No all funniness aside, thank you Jay, you're definitely a true friend. You're always honest with me and help me even when you actually don't have time or something.

Mystic Love was an amazing clan, I also met Shady there, funny guy, guess those cuffs won't come off anymore huh? Goodbye pal!

Kith and Kin

My third big family, I do have one hella big family all together right? Well, thank you Jenn & Purple for welcoming me with open arms, even when I left again and again and again, over and over again. Thank you for always making me feel home, for teaching me all these life lessons. Thank you for everything. There's no words to describe how much y'all mean to me. Thanks Apollo, the clan peacekeeper, for always convincing me to come back hehe.

I love you all, my kith and kin family, never forget that.

Moonlit Mercs

Last but not least, my third attempt to a clan. This one actually started out good. We got a great co-owner and a great alliance with MoonLits Black Cats. I won't forget how each and everyone helped build this clan. I hope it'll get somewhere. I'll never forget the new people I have met. Sean, you were amazing! So much enthusiasm! Polik (owner MBC) thank you for so much understanding and advising me + still letting me decide over my clan. Shoutout to Worg & pic! Y'all so much fun. Ofcourse also shoutout to the other amazing members, I love you!

Last Words

Well, this is it then, goodbye everyone, also those I haven't mentioned in here. I'm honored to have met y'all, I'll miss you all but I'll not forget. Never forget that this moon (or Firebutterfly) will always love you, no matter what, no matter if you don't talk to me, no matter if you've gone inactive and we lost touch.

Goodbye kaw. Take care! It was fun. I enjoyed my time here and now it's time to move on. I'll surely smile if my future children ever come running towards me and tell me what a great game they've found. Oh one could always dream.

Bye bye everyone! *Sings one last time*

2. Slide into them DMs 101.

Step 40- quit a game (such as this one) and join back a week later.

3. What is it with people making retirement threads? Is this a thing that happens with other games?

4. Check dem stats out....must have been a hardcore vet.....30k battles .....wow you are my hero......or post with main you noob

6. You'll be back, we allllllwwwwwwaaaaaaays come back.

7. This guy knows what's up

8. I'll always remember you moon  you means a lot to meh 

9. Highest activity achievement: 120 days

Didn't you say you played like 5 years?

Where da main at?

10. Goodbye, good luck in your life!

11. Plain assumptions. What if Moon really never comes back? You can never be sure.

Either way, I wish you goodbye Moon. Please take good care of yourself in real life! You may probably not return anymore but there's a better, new fresh life ahead of you to begin with!

12. The filipinos have a saying, goes a little something like...

nasaan ang toilet ako got sa drop ng isang mad tae

Which roughly translates to.

"You will be missed, comrade."

13. Took a year off myself, but like iGCB said, we alllllllllllwaaaaays come back.

14. I'd tell you the same but I think that is your main.. Awks.

15. Both know wassup....