Favorite quote? drop it here :D

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MiTouch-, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I give 100% hard work a week..

Mondays 20%
    Tuesdays 39%
    Thursdays 15%
    Fridays 20%
    Saturdays 1%
    Sundays 5%

2. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

3. Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

4. "Marines don't die, they go to hell and regroup." forgot who said this but recently heard this.

5. You can't believe everything you read on the internet - Abraham Lincoln

6. "It doesn't matter if you've failed, if you've been beaten. All that really matters is if you get back up and try again. Because winning is fun, but winning when nobody thought you would, is just awesome."

-unknown

7. "I am OP? Your mom is OP!" -Brolaf

8. Theres an old saying in texas...fool me once - shame on...shame on you. Fool me, you cant get fooled again!

-Pythagoras

9. Do what you have to do before you have to do it then you don't have to do it when you have to do it.

10. "Work hard
    and play hard. But don't
    confuse the two."

11. " I dont understand the saying: grow some balls! Those things are weak n tender.
    It should be, grow a vigina! Those things can take a pounding!"

- Betty white

12. As gramps would say..
    [​IMG] gramma nazi will go to hell..

~gramps

13. You did that yourself

I am your father

You want to go home and rethink your life

14. 1) “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer

2) “Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” – Andrew Vachss

3) “With ignorance comes fear – from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.” – Kathleen Patel

4) “All I wanted to do was go back inside to the library and read a book.I used to spend all my time reading books, or watching television. It was safe. Nobody ever was hurt or teased or looked stupid while reading books or watching television.” – Kathryn Magendie

5) “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather

6) “Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.” – Zack W. Van

7) “The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person.” –Mary Elizabeth Williams

8) “Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.” – Karen Mueller Coombs

Just a few i enjoy -minx-

15. An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.
    Gandi

16. "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "If you want peace,prepare for war"-Publius Flavius

17. "**** her right in the *****" -Fred