FARMING SHOULD BE BANNED

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RepentanceAndFaith, Jul 8, 2014.

1. From dusk till dawn, and from dawn till yet again dusk, one strives to build their kingdom. Yet then all the month of hard work gets thrown down the drain. All because some clan farmed them so hard that they actually cried about it a little (I only cried for 2 and a half hours i have you know...). So why not ban farming. Cause it really hurt my feelings. :(

[​IMG]

2. If you ban farming how will I get my daily supply of vegetables? Live long and prosper farmers.

3. I don't get this at all if he's saying stop kaw farming I want his main if he's saying don't farm irl... Well I still want his main

4. 1.No
    2.OP reset and made me lose 25 billion, Bottom line don't volley him =P
    3.Before you ask I am not butthurt I can just make it back within two or three ebs, I'm in a ss/tsg/the clan so I can get it back pretty easy.
    4. Don't try to get in we're very full.
    =)

5.  *waits for trolls*

6. Quit crying play the game

7. Child please some of us need to eat!

8. JUT NO ARE YOU STUPID

9. Dont worry most are eb fairies, the rest keyboard warriors, others tryhards, and last legit farmers.

10. Hahah nice one BH

11. Tf haha it's a war game 

12. U ******* idiote this is a war game not a ***** game so get the **** off fourms u piece of ****!

13. ^ Trolls would have fun of him easily

14. But... My tomato garden.....

15. This is a damn war game, So =Farming, if you don't like it well... Stop playing

16. You can't hit people! Think about all the children who have been left without fathers because you have been attacking and assassinating them all!!! Soon all the men will be dead and you'll be killing the children instead!!! #No Farming!!!