EXTEND THE FANGS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Nov 1, 2013.

1. for the love of god extend the fangs! if even 4-5 hours please for the love of god so close to 35k going to be just short...help me kaw gods help me!

2. Is this ***** serious?

No. Fangs are destroying the very thing that Kaw represents. Clans that are EE warring are decreasing, item hunters, as well as item EB's are diminishing. Forums have gone down the toilet.

No. Just no.

3. Second alc

4. Yeah I agree no more fangs its preventing clans to unlock all ebs and it hurts trying to find items

5. I don't know if others did but I couldn't make it to 20k and war. I couldn't even make it to 12k and war. Fangs should've been a drop from war aswell as ebs

6. Op is a fail lady boy

7. Amen

8. 

Extend please devs!

Thank you please!!

9. Op is a professional dog walker

10. Noooooooooooo I mean I want that bow and all but just no smh

11. Agreed, the fang event is starting to become a lil ridiculous

12. Dear god i hope it ends and a turkey feather contest begins on monday

13. Of course.
    The devs will extend the length of time that fangs are dropping... to ensure you achieve your target.
    Get real.

14. You were told you have until November 1st. It is called a DEADLINE. Get used to it.

No extension. You didn't get the fangs in time, oh well.

15. They wont they set a time and if you got the award you put effort in it and won it, if they extend time anyone will get bow

16. Support n pls extend

17. no. Halloweens over so promos over soon.

18. You have 2 hours, stop wasting time and do some 15min escapes