Estoc Trials - Week 7 - War #5 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 16, 2013.

1. @worm-spy, one more thing to your "one more thing" your comment only shows you target smaller clans. it nice to see bullies like u guys don't threaten any bigger clans cause then you prolly run in a corner and hide.

2. 2 less warrers again! Ho hum!

3. Lol'ing at the strip ur clan comment. I seriously doubt worms have enough gold to clean king let alone strip his whole clan. I'm willing to bet king alone has more in allies than all perm worms. Just my two cents

4. @king instead try getting a few big guns in clan will help you. (Not a dig) just throwing a suggestion in.

5. I'm willing to net king has more in bronze than all perm worms have combined actually. I could be wrong..... But I doubt it.

Anyways king I like your idea of doing wars and not mithing up or using xtals. They aren't a requirement. Also like how u say anyone can join yall. Stats aren't a requirement either. If you get 100 no matches in a row that's the devs fault not yours so I can't see how it would be exploiting the system. Devs can't tell us how we have to balance our clans. If their system can't find you a match that's their fault not yours. Keep on keeping on bud. I enjoy seeing you post

6. Long as you are in the limits of members then I can't see how they can call it an exploit unless devs themselves hand over accts to fill ur roster. If u sign up within their limits and fail to receive a match then that's on them yea?

7. It's usually how much people are active at the start that determines the finish.

8. That I agree with. Even one inactive acct has the potential to ruin an entire war for your side. Also like Val said. Whoever crystals first loses

9. Bwahahaha
    Bwahahahaha
    Forum seems to be a funny thing..

Forum is now a chatroom..

Good luck and congrats

10. We had an inactive in war 2, still won. Gave them a 2, we still won. Strategy beats all. Stop whining please. No wonder KaW_Admin won't respond any more.

11. @murder-yumeeie, I closed recruitment in the beginning because I have a trust flaw, when we won so many wars, I rejected so many so potential recruits and players because I was afraid to let in anyone believing that they were all just trying to get a free ride.

I was blind to think that I could run the same team over and over, and I should have accepted some if not most, I could have easily opened another few clans with the amount of people applying.

@rejected players
    I want to apologize to all the players that was rejected because at that time, there was no TVP after a loss, and I didn't want to let anyone in when all my guys are using 14 mith, 2 xtals, and 300 all pots every war just to lose because of a inactive newbie.

@KawMunity
    However, recruitment is open for the rest of season 1 and 2 for any and all players wanting to join _ME Please note, that if we lose becuase of your inactivity or that you are gambling on us to get no-matches, we will definitely deny paladins for u. 100% all wars all the time. Requirements are the same as all the other clans, but exceptions can be made to most (usually if you're working on these goals to fulfill requirements is the exception).

12. Oh and we do not allow PC-only accounts unless using it for an inactive tracker Your account may be researched and/or tested for this.

13. That was not 8 hours 

14. Sorry for farming you Lovely_Yuri

15. @FinFan, I have trouble counting  prolly why we keep ending up with too many people casting wave.

16. Kaw admin. As a 'trial' and to try to get more clans participating (based on theory success will get more interested), can we try one war with roster minimum set to 10 or 15? I believe there are a lot of clans that want to war, but don't have the required numbers. If fellow clan mates see the war fun and success they may get hooked, more people warring = more Xstals spent. Just a thought, and maybe worth a try if programming isn't to difficult to alter...