Estoc Trials - Week 7 - War #5 - General Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 16, 2013.

1. @Wakebuster-Ill worry about grammar when Im writing an essay, not on a war app fool.

2. Before you pull the common "you only win 'cause you get easy matches" crap, I'd just like to say that I'd like to see your clan win against the likes of PoC, GHC Syn, SOTRA, SOTRA Folkvangr etc.

3. @worm, try including all your blowout wars, just putting a few fairly matched wars is proving you're trying to hide the easy ones.

4. A professional team should not be allowed to war against a high school team. That's just wrong. And you see it as right. Something wrong with you guys. Look at your prestige and tell me that the other clans had the same prestige that you've warred against? then calculate the BFE on both sides, you'll know it's not fair and you believe it is. I'm surprised to see you defending this topic.

5. Not trying to hide anything, we just signup. I you'd like to complain about our matchups I suggest you contact the devs, I agree that they should change their algorithm so that we only get difficult matches. Heck, whilst they're at it they may aswell give all your clan Level 50 Rancor too!

I'd suggest sending them an email, if they say no, try and abuse the system again, that worked out so well for you last time.

6. TNT - I can understand your frustration at me because I burned you on a public forum. None the less, your comeback was weak :| I was expecting something better.

7. @teddy, you're correct, BFE is not an exploit. but knowing that the Devs don't include it into matches and using it to their benefit is.

8. The devs' algorithm has matched us with these clans, meaning that they have the snae strength and member size as us, so it's a 'fair' match.

It's not our fault they suck at warring (much like your clan, may I add).

9. No King, you're correct. We should all unequip all equipment, drop all our pots and not mith up. How dare we use things we earnt to our advantage!

10. @worm, I agree the devs need to change their algorithms but I don't agree that these clans you warred against as u say "suck at warring." I believe they were severely out-strength by the lack of BFE on their sides compared to yours.

11. Thats true. I was hasty in my comeback, fitting it in while I pretended to take a deuce at work. I shall return to my desk and rethink something more clever.

12. @worm, it would be nice, but, use it before you lose it 

13. King don't teams as an example, EE wars are well war. Use every advantage and strategy that is at your disposal, we can go on all day about this advantage or that advantage. Bottom line is that you use every thing at your disposal within the rules to win. 

14. Lol TNT, I'll be expecting it  in the meantime, happening kawing dude 

15. King, everyone that's read the comments on this thread can see you're an idiot

To spare what dignity you have left, I'll refrain from posting anything else on this thread.

-Spy

16. One last thing before I go, good luck doubling your BFA when we're stripping your members

-Spy

17. @worm-spy, no you are.

18. @worm-spy, thanks! we need some gold to upgrade and buy pots. will be waiting. Plz hurry, Devs need us to increase BFA, would be nice to get rid of these junky allies and get better ones.

19. @worms, I'm going to bed now, goodnight. will not be online for 8 hours. trillions in gold out, no sdp. we'll continue this convo later. talk to you tomorrow.