Estoc Trials - Week 6 of Test Wars - War 5/6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Just wanted to point out that there's only 4 wars that are closer than 10b plunder difference. Rest are blowouts. I'd put this matchup plan away.

2. Well as most can probably tell, No Talent - No Future got quite the shock today...

Devs, we'd like to know how we got matched up with Rising Hawks, as our #1 player on cr can't even hit their top 2 warring builds. Not to mention they have a one extra participant advantage...

Please try to fix match up algorithms before messing around with other factors.

The worst part is, we're not the only clans getting ridiculous matchups.

Really devs, what are you guys thinking? :lol:

3. RH vs NT-NF was a prank right? *looks around for cameras* And tears were heard around the world...

4. Devs,

Only 3 out of 24 matches are within 10 billion after 2 hours. Most are complete blowouts. I know you are testing random matchup formulae this weekend. Whatever this one was needs to be scrappec.

Cheers,

Kage.

5. Shockingly bad match up. Dragons Sanctuary #8 in prestige ranks, us (battlegrounds II) 991, they had 29 we had 26, they were generally bigger and had bigger bfe! Please explain?

6. I thankfully missed this war but RH vs Nt-NF haha good match. Also over the weekend we matched sotuw who had over 30 mil cs total. (yes im sad and counted) This match has a few tril more bfa never mind the stat difference with +1 warring. Do the ones warring atleast get their xtals back ? or some reward back for that awful match up.

7. Please supply some ointment in addition to the Paladin EB to "assist in our recuperation."

8. Some ointment would be nice.. My butt is still sore :?

9. suprised you even noticed something was there :| Or you inkers

10. Ours was great just saying .... Sorry guys

11. How about a 10 mith bonus for war of the week? Should probably try this out this weekend.

12. This weekend was a blow out devs, biggest upset was the complete mismatch for our clan vs rising hawks, stats completely different, BFA and bfe completely different, did you take those factors into consideration, because I feel like you did not?

13. I was with The White Lightning for war 5 and we were matched against Devils Reborn, ofc they were more experience but it still felt unfair 

14. Devs can you please let us know what you mean by irregular build . So that we know what to do

15. Trying to match by dtw/dts mech is a bad idea as a "fix" for gh ill agree with u on that
    All that was needed was a small fix for least plunder a build could pay out

But that being said u see the clans getting no matches are the ones who do have "irregular" rosters normal clan got decent match up most of the weekend from the rosters I saw

Atleast for the most part much more fightable wars then two weeks ago no matter wat it looked like from the results

But I agree they still need tweaking and hopefully this week of testing gave u good data to figure it out more for next week

16. Devs are just shity tbh 23 and 1 against df wow that was just a we devs dnt care to them it was a pathetic match up. Devs you need to fix these tweaks with all these update war changes be4 a war or after it starts. Get your minds into the game and help kaw players instead of trying to make more an more money off us

17. I actually think the biggest mismatch was us against -warriors of love-. Huge respect for them having a real go, using mith and xtals. The new system still has a big flaw when large builds and equipped gh fight together they get a huge advantage (if they get a match).

18. war 5... i was not able to hit., even 1 in the opponents roster... all opponent to strong. 26 vs. 29.. =p

19. It would be nice to know what they consider Irregular Builds...The only possible one I can see considering its Rising Hawks is towered GH's with BFE. I can see how that would make it extremely hard to match on a dtw/dts standpoint especially considering how they build their team. But kaw admin should spell it out so no one has to guess.

20. Can you guys explain prestige?! We lose like 4 prestige for a loss but get 1 or 2 per win. How is that fair? Also we did not go up prestige for winning war 6