Estoc Trials - Week 6 of Test Wars - War 3/4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Would probs be due to your war builds sadistic? not much middle ground, top heavy and gh lower. Not many clans have the build RH does so would be an un-even pairing. Id guess if you had roughly the same builds to make ya more level you'd get your matches in this new system.

2. First off . clan ranking has nothing to do with match ups. u can only war 26- 29 ppl. Match ups r based on the 26-29 signed up.. not the daily clan ranking which is based on ur entire clan. Tired of seeing ppl trying to use that as a measure.

Secondly - I am still seeing a lot of EB builds whining about match ups. If ur entire roster is not built for EE wars - it's going to be tough to win. period.

Creating a good EE war clan takes a lot of time and hard work. As well as gold. A lot of EB plunder is sacrificed for EE war builds.

Good luck - but before u post a complaint about a match up. look at ur own clan and ask urself if they were ready? Experience / War Plan / ADT / SDT / Mith / POTS / XRTLS / BFA /BFE / CS ..ETC..

3. Why was our small clan matched up to rising hawks? We have litteraly no chance. As in none.

4. It's test war, we know that, lets just say this week's match up are so **** up, never bring back this type of match up back again, ever! Thanks.

5. Clan rank has nothing to do with it? Clan rank equates to individuals in that said clans collective cs no? Ok now tell me clan rank has nothing to do with it.

6. Really Vice?

The post about TGIA being ranked 100 something overall and the other clan 400 something overall is irrelevant in a matchup. As not all 100 ppl in TGIA warred. We had a lot of little files warring.

matchups r only based off the 26-29 files warring. Not the daily CLAN OVERALL LEADERBOARD which takes into account the ENTIRE clan. Therefore clan overall leaderboard ranking is irrelevant.

7. These wars are pointless until clans using tracking software are removed.
    I resign from all war except osw.
    Stick it where the sun don't shine

8. True Scac, but when the difference is 4x's regardless of who warred or not, u seriously see nothing wrong with that? 9 out of your top 23, almost half, c'mon man b sensible. Of course u don't u r in Tgia. Look at it from both sides of the spectrum, u prob. don't want Bfe figured in (the right way) too right?

9. Wow 5 pages full of complaints... I wasn't in wars or on this weekend as I was busy but don't you think your doing something wrong when there's 5 pages of them

10. I have decided that quite awhile ago dionese

11. Still no answer why we did show up as no match for war 3, come on @kaw_admin we would like to know what happen

12. Vice - we beat a clan last week that had 50 mill
    More CS. And probably better BFE

My point is. Leaderboard rankings r not a good gauge.

And if U read any my early posts about BFE. I am all for BFE being figured in. So lets not go and assume u know what I am thinking

My early ideas revolve around giving handicaps. Etc. but India's my peace.

Btw tgia has worked very very very hard to get where we r at.

13. Vice. Also I am looking at ur roster. U guys had a bunch of Mercs. Which probably showed up right before sign up. That did not probably calc in leaderboard. Also muppet is a beast. And all u guys have great BFE.

Anyhow. I was not in war. So I don't know if it was fair r not.

But I do know leader board rankings r irrelevant.

14. What you say matters, because you are not a coward