Estoc Trials - Week 6 of Test Wars - War 3/4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Wow. Excuses.

2. Devs, do you want every clan to be structured the exactly the same way? I think that would be boring, Our clan is very unique, we are the only clan have matched every one of the top 12 prestige clans, sometimes we were ranked top 10, sometimes we were ranked bottom, and sometimes we were in the middle, I think that's what makes ee very interesting and fun, and I think that's the way kaw should be, interesting and fun. If you think otherwise, please let us know soon, we will try our best to restructure our clan to fit your system.
    Thank you very much.

3. Inman.... how about the no match we received in #3?

4. Devs, you keep ignoring Warthog members' questions. Pretty shitty if you ask me, its obvious that you see them

5. The new match up system sucks and isn't fair at all. Most changes you have made have been bad and no fun. You are taking the fun out of war, 1st season much better

6. War 3 Art-of-War got no match and we dont see our name in this forum. Why are we over looked? We would like to know why we didnt get match

7. Would Love to see the matching between clans Zero_tolerance vs Clan A thanks devs much appreciated :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. That was a crappy match up for us I feel bad for them cause we been there ... Wat ever u did here fix it it was broken ... Close even wars are fun that was not

9. Agree with Station.

All props to Young Money Militia, they fought hard, to the end and earned our respect.

However, that matchup never should have happened.

10. Good example of an unfair matchup The Umbrella Corp. Vs Warthog Strafe Run even tho I had some inactives look at cs and bfe way off guys we had a blast but its hard to start a team if getting unfair matchup we will do great if its fair but people lose interest if unfair not easy to get started here

11. Gh rock come join us woooo hooooo lol

12. Devs, it's understandable that these r test wars but as stated many times before, we r spending money on xtals n due to wrong match ups we r losing xtal n being stripped of what rem mith we have giving the other clan easier wins n just more mith
    For those of us who would like to join war n have friends with less or no exp its a disappointment to get matched up with prestige clan #2
    Initially these wars were fun n the changes r good as well but plz consider the above as well
    Thank you

13. @kaw admin

-Art-of-War- were also in a no match situation for war 3??? yet we dont appear to be on your system? Can you please alter this mistake so we can get around to adjusting our war team to make future wars. Thank you.

14. Ok devs. Not sure what your ASAP is to get info on how to adapt to your new match up system, but thats 3 wars in a row with no war

15. Please clarify also what you meant by "your clan stood out with an abnormal distribution of strength amongst your players." That really is a vague explanation on why. We have same EQ as all in EE wars. Not sure how the word "abnormal" fits or explains anything. Thanks devs and hope to hear back "ASAP" as you put it.

16. Hi Devs, it would be nice to get some prestige for the last three wars we have completed and won. Is anyone else having these issues? Have I missed something somewhere about no prestige this week? Any info would be appreciated cheers.

17. War 5. SOTRA v WARRIORS OF LOVE?? Really? Mismatch if ever I've seen one 

18. I'm trying to understand why when my clan won 3 wars this weekend (war 2 - V-Hawks, war 3 - Devil Phantoms, and war 4 - SOTRA Rising) we were awarded 0 prestige for all three wars, and lost war 5 to Legionaries Asylum and we lost 3 prestige.... Where is our prestige for our winning wars? The prestige difference between us and the clans we beat were around the 35-40 mark - is that really considered a big enough prestige gap to not be awarded prestige points for winning? If so, Devs can you please fix the matchup algorithm to ensure clans aren't matched with rival clans they can't gain prestige from them if they win, or make the minimum payout for such wars 1 prestige point - as 3 winning wars in a row with 0 prestige awarded is extremely frustrating and I'm sure other clan owners and members share this same frustration.

Also with the above said can you please advise what the maximum clan prestige difference between clans is before points are not awarded for a win? Thanks.

19. Hey devs, how does a clan ranked on strength at 106 (Tgia Reborn) match up with a clan at 478 ( Acoustic Sunrise)? Would really love some clarification on that 1. Pls hash your war mechanics out before wasting everyone's (clans who had severe mismatches) time and $. Would kinda be nice too if u guys acknowledged your mistakes once in awhile and compensated those clans who had no chance at winning this weekend.

20. So basically your saying "rising hawks because your a decent clan with strong equipment and builds we pretty Much ain't giving you a match or a way to alter to get one ".If your gonna say something like that bonus crap atleast clarify an say what bonuses and what we as a clan need to do thanx.