Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 11 - Wars 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Wrathier go and **** yourself you noob

2. I don't get ur payouts end 3rd in plunder with same or more actioms then others i was atkng and spying with full pots and someone 11in plunder how casted same amount of mith as me makes 30more mith bs

3. Ds u great clan but not trying. You never faced. You never know what may of happen

4. And even if u even care to respond kaw admin don't give me that oh gh make more mith just because they are a crap cheap always dtw build cuz if anything that should make them less mith

5. You guys are punishing sanctuary like you've done Tgia.. both respectable warring clans and you throw them to the sharks.. what exactly are you trying to do??? Get it together.. poor piss matchups all weekend

6. Great last couple matches here at TuC thank u much better we are still always underdogs with cs but results have been great very close matches and i agree with 45 payout is odd and we did have a couple complain of being force out at 7 min had inc. at 7 min

7. DS has faced many clans lately with the new "algorithm" and we have to fight very hard to get them wins we get. This includes the clan we warred against today.

After several weeks of being matched extremely unfair it's time we take a stand. Devs think its fair and just want to see clans that put this much effort overcome large disadvantages. "Hey maybe they'll lose so we can say our algorithm actually works!" Ok make clans warring since start of wars quit EE. That works.

8. Respectfully, we chose to boycott war 6 to try to once again raise awareness and unify all EE clans/players voices about the "failing matchup system".

This boycott was not intended for simply doing Vanished Paladins for mith. We absorbed the incoming hits, and will have to recoup/refill pots which mith doesn't do.

Look at our EE war history and it speaks volumes that we are here to earn our keep. This was not an easy decision today. Season 2 is close but the matching system remains seriously flawed.

Solutions continue to be presented by players daily. For all currently warring and for the future players and clans to enjoy this portion of our KAW gaming experience, we made a all statement today.. hopefully on behalf of all players in future.

9. Ds vs nwocb? Devs what are u smoking? 

10. Devs continue to
    >Ignore the players
    >Mess around with mechanics without consulting us
    >use automated match-ups, done by a computer with the intelligence of a toaster
    >expect s2 to be a success

For once just listen to the players, we will explain where it all went wrong, the people who try and test your flawed system and spend money on it.

11. TGIA reborn 4 wars and 3 of the 4 awful match ups. War 6 vs DF. We were much bigger and not fair for DF at all. Please fix this awful match up system please. I think every clan says its awful. Lol

12. Looks like Teja got 2 mith to replace the 2 used. So applegirl is right, Teja earned 0 mith for that war.

13. Support Battlegrounds, Dragons Sanctuary & who so ever comes next.
    WarLor sit out RESPECT...!!!
    Soon we will have our Lives back, why spend season 2 lost in a loophole...???

14. Show us a number basic stats, bfa and bfe every clan strength. So we will know why we can match that clan

15. Teja was inactive for war, that's why only got the 2 back.

16. aww!!!lesser sign ups every week., and more clan on boycott, i better do ebs more than warring now...congrats on KILLING your game devs,im thinking of spending my rl money on better things now than on purchases in the game.

17. Well said Atomicore. I agree 100%, support.

18. Devs, what are you doing to improve the number of clans that do these wars?

We only did war 1 and 2, both against the same clan. First was a 76m cs advantage on their side, but they had inactives. Second was a 93m cs advantage to them as well but they came to war that time. How does that big a difference in cs make for an acceptable hit ratio? The fact that we hung with them was outstanding but not being able to hit to make plunder eventually ruins these wars.

You will continue to lose participants so long as you think your system works, when those of us that actually participate and are involved in this system continue to tell you otherwise and are constantly ignored.

We aren't to the stage of boycott yet, but you are making it hard to justify warring under these circumstances. We ask that you heed the advice offered in this and numerous other war threads. Your system is not ready for season 2, more than enough wars this past weekend should prove that.

19. We matched same clan 3 outta 4x past week, good wars but my problem is prestige, we lose war n lose 3 points, win war n get 0!!!!!!!! Has happen several times to us, that's a bunch of crap to win 3 in a row to make up 1 loss. Best I remember I was 2 for a win n 1 for a loss

20. What really gets me is the lack of any response on these threads. Your matches this weekend were awful. Someone could log on and accept accountability.
    You promised us weeks ago transperant matching data, instead we got a plunder differential analysis, and a new Eb. I am no longer interested, as your matches seem random as he'll to me.
    So my solution is simple, give a drop to the losers. An exclusive set of 4, last stand items or something. U already give the stuff out by the truckload for new ebs. Give the victims of bad matches something to fight for. Only greatly improved participation will fix this mess.