Equipment Enchantment Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Great Article! I noticed a mistake below the trinket section in the comparison section. The necklace and the crown each need 1 aqua to enchant, which is equivalent to 5 aqua, not 20... So that might change your comparison!
    I'm not sure if you will actually see this post as i believe this is on the 52 nd page... But still...

2. I use this guide faithfully.its informative n gives everything needed to know.thanks for keeping it updated with new equipment. Job well done (=

3. Yes, will fix that. Thank you

4. Chestplate if u can PLZ 

5. My lv 4 iron gauntlets now give me 600k bonus to defence and 200k bonus to spy defence in addition to the bonuses listed here.

Not sure if it's a glitch or a change the devs made intentionally.

6. iron gauntlet now gives defense and spy defense

7. It's a change, yes. I am going to edit it.

8. Please try to be patient, it's not easy to update. I have to get all the information because I alone can't buy and enchant items that quickly. Plus, I don't have the time due to school during the week to get on PC and edit. It will be up this week though. If you really want to know that bad you can pm me

9. Back off of KAW

Love the guide, keep up the good work when you can kaw

10. Sorry about this but I love sharing my story.

Recently i started changing from haunting and war to equip ebs. In the past 24 hours I have received my gauntlets, shield, and silica ring. Along with 3 inferno and 1 aqua.

;)

11. Dang mr hippo that's really good all I have got is this

And my defense is the best part :D

[​IMG]

12. Oops bad grammar oh well

13. What happens to the equip compare ?

14. I deleted it.

15. I'm sure you'll post new red pauldrons sometime soon too, ILK. Don't know how many got mite ouch miths to afford it tho ...

16. Level 10 Pauldron stats: 14mil/8mil/10mil/6mil.

I'd post a SS but forums isn't liking my IMG code.

17. Habanero sushi and I love kaw on same page? Is this a champs only thread 

18. Yes, I'm working on it sushi. I have most of the levels and prices, but not all of them yet. Will be updated as soon as I can.