Equipment Enchantment Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Nice thread

2. Missing one of the boots?

3. nvm not enchantable I c

4. Updated with Ring, decided I'm going to make a separate guide for Mith items

5. I think it would be better to have it all in one place, otherwise youre having to go through other guides looking for the information instead of having it all in one place.

6. Well, this guide is already pretty big. And plus the new items are a lot different, being able to buy them and enchant them with mith.

7. It is big, but then again so are many other guides in forums.

The items are the same id say, only difference is its mith youre using.

8. If only if gotten a reserved post...

9. If you do put in a separate guide please put a link in this one to that one to allow easy access

10. Put all in one place please.

Since the title says it all.

Equipment Enchantment Guide

11. Will change.

12. It useful thx

13. My alt got a aqua even though he doesnt have castle lvl3 or anything to enchant.How?

14. The ring of lost souls and burnished boots need to be added :p

15. @knight,
    they can still get aqua/inferno even if they haven't upgraded their castle (even mith!), it's just that they can't USE it until they upgrade castle and unlock it. ;)

16. I haven't got all the info yet :lol: working on it ;)

17. First time i'v seen the amount of Mith needed to enchant the first 2 items, crazy amount!!
    Over 500 just to enchant the Greaves?!?! The Helmet is a total waste of Mith, sorry I bought it now, I'll never use it. You'd be crazy to enchant any past lvl3 until you've bought all the items.

Also where did you find out that bought Mith/Aqua/Inferno has a lower chance of success?
    How would that even work? Say I had 1,000 Mith and then won 100, I go to enchant, how does the Mage (or me) know which one I'm using? Is it first come, first serve? Or in this case first bought, first won that's used?

18. Lots of people have told me, and from my personal experience, purchased ones have a higher fail rate. Maybe if proper testing is done it would prove me wrong but that is nearly impossible.

I'm not sure how that works. I guess you just have to get lucky.

19. **** load of mith for crappy stats. -.-"