Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. I believe you should be okay TERROR. They said times that tie will be rewarded equally so if you were in the original time then you SHOULD be rewarded.

2. Might as well farm meself n get my 10%

Terror I've done a quick t at ds which ds av now beat so kaw com pls verify ???

3. Kaw com

I done a 51 sec tt hte at a clan but they now have done a 41 sec tt hte, 51 sec still top 10 tym do I still receive reward ??? Pls can u let us know ???

4. @ k a w where is our rewards

5. DEVS IT SADDENS ME THAT YOU JUMP ON AND ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT WE ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER TO. BUT YOU AVOID THE MAJOR PROBLEM. SAD JUST SAD

6. Talk about exploits, just look at valeries true identity, on big fraud,and she wanna talk about exploits

7. Hey devs theirs just one thing im not sure about. Does the achievment go on the clans page or on our profile. Much rather have on profile please make it that way if its not already. Thank you

8. I agree on profile plz

9. Lol, maybe true gods gift but I support the idea of a clan bonus that is exploit free.

And 40 second hte. Wow some of you are burning cash fast. Devs will love you. 

10. Ummm We did 39 sec not 40. Thank you. Lol. Top did 36 damn it. Good job though it was fun WoV️

11. 39? Your crazy. You know that right? 
    Congrats ya nutters, I think

12. I reckon the development team should a) double the % of plunder bonus or b) double the duration of the spell we get to show a bit of good faith towards the community for hosting an epic fail on the rewards and changing the rules.after. the event started.

13. I agree we should all get plunder bouns for 2 weeks for doing this

14. This is a Clan Achievement and as such will be shown on your Clan page.

The times in the EB Records page are what we're basing this from. This means that you either need to have been active in the record time that is displayed there, or have been in the clan at 11:59PM PDT on the day the event ended (June 29th for ROTW/July 1 for HTE).

15. So i will get plunder bonus for top ten, but some random sub clan will get the achievement?

16. another answer from kc. You going to answer the big one? Or you going to miss this post? Piss take

17. The first sentence/ paragraph of the update reads like someone on crack cocaine wrote it

18. Working all they can to get it out yesterday..bet that statement would be true if hte had a glitch. Money grabbing bleeps

19. Still no plunder bonuses?
    I cant express my dissapointment strong enough.
    I feel very confident that there is some unsatisfactory reason for this.