Epic Battle Time Trials!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. agreed war valor

2. Hm. is there already a thread campaign on anit-individualism in kaw. or a thread promoting clan events/ees

3. What about ties???

4. Wow. Spragga joke. Nice touch.

5. Devs why are you hiding. If you messed up. Just say so. We will understand. This did not go as planned. We still don't have payouts 2 days after you said they would be done. You have not answered any of the very well thought out questions that have been asked of you. Now I like this game. And I have spent more money that I probably should have. And in return all I ask is that you please give me a quality product. I do not believe that is to much to ask for. You do not need to keep throwing things at us. Just fix the things we bring to your attention and we will keep playing. Thanks for you time.

6. True Words

7. Well said sir ray but sadly they never listen to any of us

8. EE wars was a joke. Clans only work together to exploit. Best to just do indi wars all the way

9. How about an update devs? Do we need to stay in our clan to get rewards for hte tt?

10. I never used real money on game wast of money

11. ............and still waiting, game gets worse n worse

12. Please let us know if we can leave clan if we participated in record eb, im stuck in a DEAD clan, I can't get back in if I leave, and I'm loosing my extra plunder by not doing ebs. Very disappointed devs. Had i known i would loose days of plunder waiting, I wouldn't have participated. At this point i need to do b2b hte just to break even, and I'm not going to reward your incompetence by paying you.

13. it was just waste if my xtals ... especially during kaw lags which occurred yesterday  we are unhappy

14. Maybe they are dead

15. Think about how that nice cash infusion they made for what is most likely an extra 5%-10% plunder for ENTIRE WEEK lol. hey good for them if we are dumb enough to do it.

16. Still no response in 2 days devs. That's pathetic

17. Wasn't yesterday like a Canadian national holiday

18. I feel a promo shouldn't run unless the rewards are actually ready to be rolled out. It can't be the other way around "have you even seen a cart pulling a horse?"

19. Next time ...create the actual reward to give .b4 doing a event. because u need the cash doesn't mean u can't work a Lil bit b4 .... this event sucked