Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning + TSG)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

this is not right! stop it!

2. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

Typical..

3. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

I support the Boycott of time trails 

4. It's simple peeps, as long a select group keep using there creditcards, we have to deal with this crap!

5. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

Please note that the 96 crystal limit is on the DAILY limit, and not the amount you're able to use during a single EB or War. Those numbers remain the same as always.

6. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

With happens in the situation where you don't participate in your clan's fastest time but are active in its second fastest time which also happens to be a top 10 time. I foresee many circ umstances where a variation of the above occurs.

7. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

It has already happened on escape, princess

8. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

Really kaw community!!! You read LP's post and that's your reply? Talk about dodging the topic. Why don't you go back and re-read her and a few others posts and try to pick up the gist of what they are saying......... Because yes we did read what you said and yes we know it's still limited to 6 per eb and that usual war limit apply. So instead of giving a insultive reply try answering a few REAL questions and concerns 

9. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

As others have said in countless forums since the feather hunt (and not to be rude): PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER DEVS. YOU LISTENED TO WHEN WE SAID NO WEAPON EQUIPMENT FOR THE FEATHER HUNT AND THANKS FOR, THAT BUT THIS JUST WIDENS THE GAP BETWEEN BIG AND SMALL PLAYERS BECAUSE THE BIG PLAYERS ARE THE ONES GETTING THESE BONUSES. AND QUADRUPLING THE XTAL LIMIT? YOU COULD JUST HOLD A SIGN THAT SAYS "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY PLEASE". THE SUMMER PROMO WAS G-R-E-A-T. GREAT! IT HELPED SMALL PLAYERS GROW WHEN THE DEPRAVED WAS RUNNING 3X GOLD OR WHEN AMBUSH WAS PAYING 3X BUT YOU ANNOUNCED IT AS 2X. HECK THAT WAS AWESOME. DOWN WITH HTE FOR SOME DAYS! AND 2X GOLD/DROP CHANCES ON FOD? HOLY **** THAT WAS COOL. BUT THIS? NUHUH…

Caps 'cause necessary.

10. Really? Again?

11. And to spyro, I'm not that big, and i managed both bonuses without xtals. Its about teamwork and activity, not just size. In both records we had many small, but active, players. And these aren't mandatory, nor are the bonuses that great a boon to the recipient

12. Devs can you make another hunting event pls?instead of this trial

13. Yeah, a material reward is much more satisfyingly than a temporary spell

14. I want tt time trials. That will sort everyone out. Everyone hates time trials i can see this being like summer promos to get devs cash. Prefer dbl plunder but wont happen

15. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

So the TT tsg will is drop inferno and etc like normal tsg ?

16. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

@footch What I meant by smalls or smaller players is players under 1.5n cs or so. You're not the biggest of the big but smalls will look up on you're stats and wonder how log it will take. And it looks like you're exactly my size. No complaining but how many 1.5m cs people made the bonuses?

17. Re: Epic Battle Time Trials (Reckoning TSG)

Woohoo, we get 1 whole crystal while the devs expect us to spend our money to buy more for these events. No support.
    I support LP022 

18. Devs enough u earned so much money from hte. U and ur sons and wife's can bath in money.

19. And this one is even more. HTE is $6 per EB. These TSGs are $6 per person.

Tricksy, devs.

20. Does it drop equip still? Because HTE&ROTWB didn't drop so wasn't sure? So KAW do they?