EoE vs iZi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by diZzY01, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Anyone in iZi who had no incoming is indeed a noob because they were stuck at bottom of roster with no allies. War was well fought.  Put your alt back in the crib and get on with your life.

2. lol...Come on guys, don't feed the big mouth alts haha. If you want to annoy them, never respond to them. Always works great.

3. I was entertaining myself lol

4. Honestly. I was in eoe for the last two days of war. Both sides did a great job. Not sure why this thread was necessary. Both clans should be walking away feeling good. I don't consider either to be weak or a noob eb clan.  Just my observation. Respect to both clans. And I think we should leave it at that.

⊀ot╒☰/☪®/T$/ฬ๏ɠ - ཀλངᅢ།སཇ
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    I faRm tRick ASS mARks - NiGHTMARe

5. Hey noob, until you post with a main no one takes you seriously. As far as I am concerned you are just butthurt that you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Post here with your main, then maybe your argument will carry some weight

6. /sigh.. i was one of the newbs at the bottom of the page and i did have allies, but regardless good war EoE/VM it was fun

7. EoE should never have joined the war in the first place. Our fight was with Victrix Mortalis... Surprised we dropped our demands from warring eoe? a clan we wanted nothing to do with in the first place? After VM had disbanded.. Goals accomplished at Z

8. Also only aim to clarify

9. Looks to me like EoE kicked some ass judging by the iZi butt hurt noob alt on forums

Just my observation, well fought both sides. I hope you guys can be more respectful in the future.

10. If you guys can't decide who won.... Keep warring until its clear.

11. Z posting with alts, EoE posting with mains, I think it's obvious who is the loser.

12. CORRECTION HERE IS MY MAIN. I am not a forum junkie but I am also not afraid to post with MAIN.  End of Accusation 

13. Ahh I see yes. So you didn't post earlier with your main simply because male gonads are not attractive on a women?

14. HERE IS MY MAIN

15. Cap rage=butt-hurt, just so you know

16. Since when is but been censored?

17. Oh there it is now, that was weird 

18. Why bump this thread?

19. Like all wars they get boring 2 days with no incoming cept from the machines that joined the war for eoe hardly a win in my eyes  