[ENDED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

yay hurry and end please carnt wait for my free stuff to arrive tomoz :)

2. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Tomorrow?! I can't wait that long!!!!

3. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Yes!!! yes!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! whooohooo!!!!!!!! NO MORE GOD DAMNED NML!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Thanks kaw admin.

I just reach my goal of 14k in last minute nml and with the help of division 1 clan. In total I earn 9?? Moths in the last 25 minutes of promo

5. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

The fang hunt all over again...

Please be faster this time.

6. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

OMG wheres my prizes!

7. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I lost 1000 moths earlier why did that happen?

8. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Hey kaw i wont mind if you pick me for special equip winner

9. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Take your time devs 
    And thank you for the promo

10. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Devs hurry up. Iv been waiting almost 20mins. This is UNACCEPTABLE... Lmao jk

11. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

KAW don't feel bad if you have to pick me as lucky winner, I won't be mad at all.

12. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Very dissappointed butthurt post coming up.

I spent rl money in the last 24 hours to try and reach the next level. Exactly what the devs profit motive wants me to do. Happy to do it too.

My last eb finished a few minutes after a cut off time that is earlier than advertised in the original post. No moths dropped. This is ridiculous. The eb started more tgan half an hour before the deadline.

It is false advertising to say through the 14th and then cut it short...and then make it worse, announce when the promo is nearly over that people mid way through an eb not get their moths.

Look at your own announcements and follow them devs. Through 14th means all the way through...not part way through. And players shouldget drops for ebs already started. Anything else is misstreating your customers. very annoyed at the blatant changing the goalposts.

I hope devs fix this. It was bad enough that they did not regularly change the drops as they said they would in the original post. It is worse that i feel totally screwed due to the changed deadlines and new rules at the last minute.

13. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I missed the 1k extra moth thing. So i think to compensate. I should be the lucky winner. In all 3 of my accounts

14. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

@mdjbags

Devs said that at the end time they were taking a "screen shot" of everyone's total moths. At exactly 2:30 pst.

15. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Well, I predicted it 10 pages ago... Let the reward rage begin! 

I've got the popcorn ready... Everyone fasten their seatbelts! WC is going to be a bumpy ride tonight! 

16. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

stupid people making stupid remarks cause they cant read that cutoff time was 230 pac time. LEARN TO READ

17. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

PST*

18. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

They changed the rules to screen shot at the last minute. A chane of rules. Normally if youhave stared you still get the benefit in events.
    They also said "through 14th" it is still the 14th on the world clock...so the event finished early. They waited days before advising a time.

In my country it is ilegal to hold a competition and then change the rules after the event has started.

Whats worse...this is an event where the devs want us to pay money. Voluntary yes...but once you spend money you dont expect the rules to change and disadvantage you.

I could also go on at the lack of drop eb variety...which they also promised and failed to deliver.
    Frankly...a great event concept that was poorly executed and the last minute time and rule changes ripped people off.

19. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Learn to read the original post moron. The devs dis not follow theit original post...the one that set the rules for 90% of the event until they hanged it at the last minute.

20. Re: [UPDATED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.