[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I only got 3  it should be 4

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The issue of players receiving +3 instead of +4 Rancor during War #1 has been resolved.

Please see this thread for more information.

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I'll just leave this here :)

[​IMG]

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Nice

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

when is the exploit rosters going to be dealt with? I'm seeing lb pure spy combos lol. how is that a legal war roster? ill never understand. or the 3 lb, 2 big attack builds. and 15 sos1 hansels. how do they get matched against a clan of all mid sized builds? im sure it has been said a million times that just cause u can attack an lb doesn't mean u could get a successful attack on them. but then you'll match the lb that can hit most of the roster and the roster can hit back. but the difference is the non lb will not win 1 attack on a lb. when the lb will win every atk on the non lb. how is that a fair match up at all? if u have 3-5 top 50 leaderboard and the rest pure spys how can u possibly win the match when the only people u could possibly get plunder off. noone on the other roster can hit? kaw i have faith that you devs can fix that exploit. as it really insures that wars are getting boring now. and somehow a noob sh has more value in a war then people that have been playing for years building there kingdom up. it saddens me to think that this is what kaw has turned into. u had such a better match up system in season 1 then it all went down the crapper lol. anyway lots might not agree but i know that a lot of people who read this will know that its true. my post is all over the place haha but all points are valid! :twisted:

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

So the rumor is not true about extending the season due to No Matches etc? ;)

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

That equips almost as sexy as i am

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Dear Kaw,
    Could you release war styles and schedule for post season 3? Would like to know what to prepare for. Ty :)

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Dev,
    Due to LB+SH roaster and BIG attack build +SH, mid built and big hansels, hybrid are not roastered in any war. Roaster managers think mid built and big hansels becomes plunder leak for opnt, which made us out of doing war.

My suggestion to counter this pproblm, and all community members to war again as under:

1. Let opnt get plunder in war with respect to whom he is hitting means how high he is hitting. For example High in attack builg lik 24 mc hiitng 16 m cs pure hansel. Shall be paid less compare to hittting bigger hitter lik 24 m cs equivalent to him. asap..

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

let plunder in war depend on respective attack stat instead of CS..let big spy and SH having simialar attck stat pays same plunder to opnt...

i hav full faith ull create better mechanism in war for future season.. And make us war in future season.

thank u.

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Isn't the Glave from the movie Krull? Hope it's not a proprietary idea!

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The equipment looks great . Hope I get all of them.

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I'm so tired of u devs giving clans who stacked huge Lb's for easy wins.......this is becoming ridiculous and outrageous.....this season was so crap and unfair threw out the whole time.....your system sucks royally....don't understand why u don't hand pick our matches and make it fair........would of been much better....very disgusted with kaw right now.....:( I forgot seems like u guys only care about the money with all the complaints people have done , u guys have done nothing ...

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

God. Last war of the season. So many people don't have rancor. Then we get a no match. The heck devs.

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

ITS MY EQUIP AND I WANT IT NOW!!

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

For everyone complaining and fighting for a change in one direction there is a player on the other side of the coin, so is it your complaint that changes things.

I tip my hat to Rawr you all war your mids hard and are getting dangerous with them, if more clans had your conviction to war the way you do there would be more matches for that build of clan. So anyone not doing this and crying .... Shut it your part of the "problem" too.

"Roster Slacking" for easy wins... Are you serious, how can you "slack" a roster for a "easy wins" when so many clans fight this way. I've had a few easy matches this season, why you ask? Because they had inactive, they had no idea how to war, where noobs with crap for towers (if you want to war build towers duh it's PVP not an epic battle, WE HIT BACK) or a complete mismatch by devs. We also faced a few matches that where not so much in our favor, we all do it's the cost of war. Stop crying because you suck and do something about it.

Yours truly,
    ____________Chaos_____________

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hey all, with the Season now over we'll be working to get rewards out over the next 48 hours.

As a reminder, we've taken a snapshot of everyone's Rancor Levels after War #16 last night, and will be using this level for rewards.

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Im getting impatient grrrrr

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

48 hrs?

Ok, not gonna read into that, not like it means maybe thursday or friday, nope. That means we get it tuesday....

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

They're starting to go out now. Again, as there are a large number of rewards to go out this will likely take a few hours.