[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Dang. I thought they would all be the same just different colors. Now I NEED IT.

$5 on the table that the helm is a grizzly bear skin

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Maybe a wolf one. But I think season 4 will be based on wolves and season 3 is about the bears

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Is it going to be a spy or attack ring?

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

During war 11 something strange happened. I was still down 8 minutes in and don't come out and I'm koed. Can someone explain to me how this happens?

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

no devs.. just no! That ring is a fail. It looks like something pokahontis would wear. This is season 3 rancor equip for christ sakes.. we want it to look badass, not something that looks like a boss of a indian tribe would put on before scalping a white boy... i mean seriously a bear??

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Well i like it kaw. I do ask something though. Can u make war equip enchant to 11 and only war equip. This way we look even more badass

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I belive every ee warrior will support that idea. Non warriors wont but thats too b expected. Also might increase ee'ers

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

How about a peak at war equip to be released?

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Eh... That ring needs different colors... But hell, war equipment is war equipment.

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

My apologies for the incredibly poor quality phone drawn ring.
    But devs. How about you make the thundercat ring a bit darker and more menacing.

[​IMG]

Shame I won't get it but ah well

Congrats to those who do

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Exactly what I was thinking, Dark knight. Needs to be darker. :lol: Also, if the ring looked as yo drew it, it'd be a lot better.

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Did u guys notice that s3 equip is same as s1 but backwards? Lol. Legs 1st s1 last s3. Offhand 2nd s1 next to last s3 n so forth. I just noticed n thought it was cool lol

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Wars are supposed to be fun. Yall have ruined it for me. Hope talks long-term plans are worth it. Seriously considering quoting kaw. Can't even fill rosters because of way u have developed the game. Hope u get it straight some time soon

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hope ur long term plans are worth it. Spell correct sucks lol

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Fian if this continues to season 4 with it being backwards, (which I doubt). Then I would be quite happy

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Sucks to be a working australian pffft 2 wars a week thanks alot devs really apprreachiate it

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

WoW!!!! That ring looks like something I bought at the zoo to hold my slushy in!!!
    So excited!!!

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Look into payout of rancor levels please war 1 paid 3 when it should be 4 thanks devs

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Same i was given only +3 :) please look into this Thanks!

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

We only received +3 and not +4 as well :?