[ENDED] Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Will u post clan thread regarding matches and no matches again

2. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

No wars monday and tuesday? so now i have one single chance to keep my EE? lets hope i dont have a meeting for the war during work hours usa as its the only one left in my edge

3. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

How about a 48 hour ee extension for everyone?

4. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

I'm wondering kaw_adm if u guys are working on fixing all the exploitations there is in EE wars???

5. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

@cor-x: you're not the only one who is thinking this way. Clans that stack LB and SH are ruining the whole game dynamic by doing this. Awful way to basically shut down an entire war setup to be selfish. Clans like that should be ashamed when EE is no longer available because it seems it's no longer fixable, or it would have been already.

6. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Test war eh... I'm in! ๎„‡

7. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

@kaw- will our estoc edge be at risk during this war? I understand that we risk them in war anyways, however if things break, a lot of people can miss a needed window to gain/keep the advantage in war, causing an unfair win. I purpose IF the system messes up, treat the winning side like a win, but just refresh the time on looser's EE (and refund mithril). If it's too much in general to do, treat the entire war as a no match as far as winner/loose goes.

8. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Hey guys, just as an update, prestige will be resetting before this weeks Chaos Wars begin.

9. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

@kaw_community when will you fix that match up system? That's what you really need to work on. I'm sick of matching big lbs when we have none. People stack lbs and 25 m cs accounts and 15 sh. Match other clans with them that can hit the tops not people like me where I'm 2nd in strength matching lbs. Seriously it's not fun at all you made a lot of people quit doing this if it keeps going on I will too.

10. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Cool! 11vs11 Thx

11. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

As an update, the new war type has been changed to 7-9 Minute Advantage from 7-9.5 Minute Advantage.

12. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Consider a classic 1 hour war with a 10 min ko. Bring the team wars back instead of turtling.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

-EXODUS-
    RECRUITING Bigs

14. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

-Exodus- recruiting bigs and sh for ee wars. Looking for Asia, Australia and Europe based warriors!!

15. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

I never claimed to be smart but here's an idea. all the dilemma and controversy about the different builds why can't Kaw just make the wars for the clans either attack build or spy build wars. choose one or the other for your clan and sign up as that build for that war. Kaw just make two or for wars a day with separated build types. sounds simple to me but then again I'm not very smart.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

YES !!! perfect idea, HIGHLY support !!! only I would say, do it for REAL BUILDS (attack builds, spy builds, hybrid builds) and then separate wars for those little piece of sh!t builds of guild and sos hansels. BECAUSE we ALL KNOW, why people are using the guild and sos hansels, TO DUMB-DOWN their war rosters to TRY to get an easier match to TRY TO WIN a real WAR. weaklings...

17. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Support the separate spy wars and attack wars. Any attempt to dumb down a roster would be killed fast

18. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

When do we get the badge?

19. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Hey devs! Any idea how a clan that hasn't won a war in three months got matched against an lb clan who hasn't lost all season?? Anyone got any idea?? Thanks for distracting everyone with
    HORRIBLE NEW PROMOS while failing once again to fix the system in chaos wars! Such wow!

20. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Did I just count 96 clans going into this test war๎ what in the world could be the cause of this major increase?

Hint: ๎€ต