EE WARS - come check this out 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllIMIIlillIIClIIKIllEllIYlllI, Dec 3, 2013.

1. But why can't they do that now mate... The xstal side of it doesn't mean people can't track others... Surely if you can track them a whole hour with out xstals you can do that when they can use them??

2. Draak at the end of your post you said "no trackers needed" lol.

3. I see your point however there will always be a weaker side and a side that turtles. That side will need the tracker. The other side however can call out there individual targets as they come up and anyone still up can help ko.

4. Haha ok got me there devil

5. Still a good idea

6. But draak that is no different to now with xstals you still have the side who try to constantly sko to keep the lead.. But have you ever tried to track while warring it isn't easy

7. Wit clans who already have amazing bfe like rising hawks they would love these wars cause tht could just build some towers an stay up the entire war an milk gold

8. People do track others...by calling xstls but if there was no xstls everyone could track and call there own targets.

9. But. draak part of the reason you have a tracker is to stop people calling there own targets and so you target the ones the tracker posts and work as a team on them

10. Yes but the ones who sko to keep lead still have the option to xstl when or if they lose the lead and try and get it back. Without xstls they're done once they get down.

11. Priority targets are another reason for trackers, to call pep who need to be ko'd sooner than others

12. But that's not true because clans don't win ee wars because of a good placed xstal they win because of strategy and working as a team... And I don't want to get rid of xstals in every war I want to add some wars with out xstals...

Draak have you done ee wars before??

13. If the clan is gd at sko's xtals are not even needed, I was at minas morgul for 1 week during season 2 and in 3 of the many wars I did we didn't even use xtals

14. Overall I think this is a great idea, it will help players get into wars, and this kind of war will need more strategy

15. Thanks for the support devils

16. I support the different times idea for one thing, my reasons be here in New Zealand not once in ee history has a war been between the hours of 5pm - 11pm, im sure in most timezones those are the most appropriate times for war. For once id like to not have to war from work or pray my alarm wakes me during early AM times. Hook NZ up with some decent hours devs lol long story short i support this post

17. Great idea

18. Support!

Great Post bro!

Bumpity Bump Bump! ;-)

19. Support i wanna try a no xtal war

20. Thanks for the support wanna spread the news get more support