EE WARS - come check this out 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllIMIIlillIIClIIKIllEllIYlllI, Dec 3, 2013.

1. War crystals will be here for season 3...apparently
    [color=fiddlers purple]no crystal wars will b a snoozefest might aswel b a 5 min war whoever achieves pin wins[/color]

No support

2. Where did the devs say they were gonna bring in war xstals?? And did they mention how you gotta buy them as I expect it will still be for money not in game gold... So this is still gonna be doing the same thing.

So the only reason you don't support is because you only like warring when you get to drop xstals??

3. I'd war more lots of people don't war with xtalls anyways I have xtalls but when I run out I have to sit out to war I don't think it's fair for people that can't afford xtalls at the moment to have to suffer while others that can move on in mith equip and essentially make it unfair plus like Mickey said there would be more effort and skills required to win those wars who hasn't xtalled and lost lost not only an EE edge but an xtall as well with Mith payout and you can say oh well devs lose do they really ? There's lots of EB hitting people that buy xtalls daily not to mention the Seals and Horns just my opinion on this

4. bumping back to active topics!

i know there is tons of other peeps to weigh in on this, it's an excellent idea. mentioned by many including myself. even 2 wars in a schedule would be enough to give those who can't afford or buy xtals a chance to war or those who just don't a taste of ee and possibly create more future revenue!

BUMP!!!

5. The devs said they would be implementing war crystals for season 3 when they announced season 2. As for warring without xtals my earlier point stands

6. Support all the way :))

7. But fozzy you still seem to be missing a massive bit... Devs never said how you would pay for these war xstals and seems how much devs make on ee wars I expect it will be done the exact same way as normal
    xstals just maybe a bit cheaper... So there will still be people who can't afford to do wars.

This thread was not introduced to stop war xstals or anything but to allow players who can't afford xstals at the min to war... And you seem to be forgetting that bit, your argument about it being a snoozefest if you can't use xstals in an ee war is kinda stupid if you loved warring that much it wouldn't matter if you got to drop xstals or not... You would just love the warring side of it...

8. Precisely we are just presuming so lets move on.

I love warring as much as the next person but crystalling is half the fun.

If there was no mith reward I would support no xtal wars

9. They announced war crystals for S3.

10. In my eyes xstaling is not half the fun tho I enjoy winning wars with strategy not just getting lucky so I would enjoy wars with or without xstals...

Can either of you show me the thread where they announced war xstals for s3 as I can't find any info on it...

But like I said this thread is to help people who can't afford xstals to still war and as most people expect war xstal will still cost real money the problem will still be there for some people who can not afford to buy them so this point still stands that this well help other people be able to war

11. With so many other threads , this one keeps getting left behind. This has a lot of potential and needs the majority to read, not like the whining "We Want More" threads out there. Just wish more of the KaWmmunity would weigh in on this subject! 1-2 No Xtal wars is a great idea and needs to be reviewed by the devs.

12. Guess the non-spenders too scared to speak up! ;)

13. I actually.support this as long as its one hour war we are doing every other crystal scenario why not one without them.

14. Support 

Great way to ease some newer or cheaper peeps into the system and no xtals actually make the war harder 