EB Roulette

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Voodoo Resurrection is going to usher in a new PvP game. Instead of WC roulette where everyone obviously hits an AD or an Emoji. EB Roulette takes a different direction.

Here’s how it works: Voodoo Resurrection is going to host a free HTE. We are going to allow people in to hit HTE, but by applying and taking you in, you run the risk of being put in CA after HTE is done. We will choose 1 or 2 targets at a time. The targets are chosen at random and will not be warned. These targets will be farmed for a pre-determined amount of time by admins and council. The first HTE will start soon. Let’s see who will be our first pin cushion.

[​IMG]

SO if you are up to play on KAW’s dark side, Join Us. Should you fall into Voodoo’s spell
    Clan rules will be given upon converting to VOODOOISM
    How to become a Vodouists:

1. Have at least 8m cs
    2. Be ready and willing to OSW
    3. Be active in clan events and CC

2. Someone is bored...

3. Easy way around the farming just bank after every unload on the hte and as soon as it ends then they dont get any of ur gold

4. I think we should join them Yoda..bring all of the Paladins for a visit... 8)

5. This is stupid. You can be more creative then this.

6. You don't get it they don't care about your money they care about pinning you well that's how I interpreted it.

7. This actually sounds like a lot of fun! Where would we be without you Naomi :lol: :lol: :lol: I swear such the innovator.

8. It has nothing to do with gold. It's all about spreading some pvp play and enjoying new company and people in general.

9. Sounds like a good time.

10. Well soppurt to pvp but ppl will still cry that ur farming them even though they know thats a risk for joing

11. *applies*

12. Reminds me of the Doritos roulette commercial 

13. I request a forum ban on voodoo for plotting to spam forums with crappy cf threads. (Kidding)

14. Wow could this chick be anymore of an attention whore?

Attention whore I calls thee, attention whore

15. Big Dog Leave thread. If you have an issue my newsfeed is open. Disrespect will not be tolerated on a clan thread.

16. EB Roulette will start at 8PM Est

17. But how do we really know it's random pick?

18. It's more magical if you just trust and believe that it is :lol: . Actually, we have a system and algorithm for this event and all.

19. Interesting. Also if I decided to join can I hit the person being farmed too? I don't mind being farmed as I enjoy both... no homo