EB Roulette

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Sep 26, 2014.

1. One hte and it's over?

2. Event has now closed tgt has been nominated..
    Thank you for your interest.
    We will be refining this event and will re-open again in the near future.

3. Can you post who the lucky target is?

4. That's a negative. Don't want anyone else stealing our fun :D

5. Lmao that sounds epic :lol: shame im only 4 mill cs >.<

6. It will be opened again in near future. Thank you for those who actually joined. 

7. Ok guys it's in again. Come try your luck with the new game taking kaw by storm.

8. Apply now. Get your name in the hat. Are you game to gamble your plunder.

9. Minimum CS will apply. If you get accepted you made min CS. If you don't get accepted you didn't make it

10. It's a trick !! Your all the targets !! :shock: I know I know I'll leave now:( but first what if it was the other way around 2-4 people pin all YOU GUYS!! It would be glorious. As a side note did you know whiskey and coffee go great together?

11. Balto you're like 14 :lol:

12. Azzaro once again your inability to guess my age is shocking /)./) come on man!!

13. :roll:

When I was a guild hansel like 2 years ago you cried when I disbanded a few of you're clans and the started to farm you. :lol:

14. I was the target Danny stole all me gold

15. Keep it on topic you two. Doom I left you with some gold. :p

16. Support to y'all on this idea, seems like a massive amount of fun. I may join the fun one day in the future ;)

17. I like this idea... its evil

18. Not so much evil or noon targeting as it looks. It gives lucky people a free hte and unlucky people a full newsfeed way to keep the PvP alive ;)

19. Noon* Freaking auto correct