Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. ^^^^^^^ PERFECT EXAMPLE

Allow me to explain. Lady D has a "life". It's not somethin u buy on sale at walmart. Things happen in "life". People... idk... BE PEOPLE in "life".

Ive been accused of running from so many things you'd think KaW was a gawd awful marathon, not a friggin war game...

2. How the hell are you still around posting wall of texts in forums...jeez

3. All dkod state that lady-Dragonfly ran from dkod during osw. Lots said it in worldchat. And its so pathetic to state she has a life or you have a life and i dont.When you are on 4 or more accounts 24/7 and likewise dragonfly who has all her alts in death inc ascension. And nobody stalks you dragonfly .its so sad you need to say that because your self esteem is low so want to appear popular.

4. Ive read through this entire post and roni it seems to you roni all of kaw is a conspiracy

5. I am not patanoid and not a conspiracy person. Im just a really stupid person that hates myself and everyone because people pick on me and call me names. I am the smartest idiot in tjis game!

6. I love you shino!!! come to pm pleas <3

7. How cute you're such a fan of me that you clone me.

8.  love this tread

9. Speaking of being a “fan” you can’t even compete on the same level as the people you can point out to be runners,friends,etc you can only obsess and lurk in a game you have no actual stats to play,have you ever thought about that in that weird little paranoid mind of yours?

10. Unlike you chubby who been running around hitting ebs & events.Me and skinnyminny been hitting anhilation clan for 2 months and no ebs on.So you got it wrong oddball.Just because no ebs not on doesnt mean inactive.And now you gone and joined a enemy alliance clan instead of staying in fury and keeping it active and loyal.Poor bitter tryhard chubbyloser.

11. Ron ron see how you lurk and follow players you can insult me but it’s sorta meaningless coming from such small irrelevant player that can only hit new account or old semi active Alts

Ron ron wanna tell everyone what happed to your main account and why ata took it away?

12. Why dont you tell them chubby . And i am so irrelivant Fury came to me when i was in my home clan Fast & Furious and asked me if i would like to join Fury.That was at the beginning of the osw . And i cant do nothing except on tiny accounts or inactive ones ? You dont have a clue anything about me.i been hitting el vogayer of Anhilation for the last 4 days 24/7 and i won 5 victory attacks on him.Go and ask him if you dont believe me .Go look at his army stats they are massive.So shut up chubby you are a rubbish troll you aint even funny with your insults .

13. I'm flattered that you felt that messing with me was worth taking the time to make a fake account over. Obsessed much? :?

14. Keep it private Shino

15. Cri

16. Fake news

17. You lie too much Chubbyloser. You have no intelligence all you say is a few words and think you are a great troll .i dont think so,DirtyLarry was much much better than you .

18. Wasn’t trolling just pointing out your weirdo OCD of lurking players out of your league that you obsess about,very strange