Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. As the kaw world turns. Now this thread has been derailed. Smh bunch of middle school drama. Roni get this thread back on topic. I want to know who else ducked out of osw.

2.  the why are you so obsessed with me line would have been more appropriate

3. Why is this still running? I feel like this has gone a bit off topic.

4. I'd just like to take this special opportunity to say.... I hate you Moody, you self righteous belm.

5. Very good question Snoopy. Mods would have closed other threads ages ago.

6. Crazybeautiful aka mel duck N dived her way fast outter Tangra osw versus Apoc and changed her screenname to stay incognito. Good people stay or return to support their clan friends in osw.But not Mel she showed her true colours. Her only forte is to chase them events and ebs.

7. Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. Check your facts about lady.

8. That's where you're wrong Domo.I know exactly what I'm talking about.Back in 2013 me and DrasticParasite became dkod clan farm and ended up fighting them along with their family clan's who they enlisted their help to hit us too death inc, Scoutlaws, Stoirin's clan rise Against, a few members from w.a.r and hol for about a year or more.Ladydragonfly was a member of dkod at the time so because the main one i fighted was dragon of darkness from dkod who was Ladydragonfly 's kaw boyfriend at the time before she moved on to deathinc lord kharon.So of course dragonfly and her alts ( which she pretends arent her) tried act tough also against me.Later we also were in a osw young & gifted versus dkod
    .When she ducked N dived and ran from dkod when they were in a big osw with apoc. She joined True spartans. I have been told first hand by 2 members of True Spartans how she asked if she could join them.Which is very unloyal joining the alliance side that have been so nasty to her old dkod clan friends.Go ask puns and dirty lil devil also about Ladydragonfly being a osw runner. Although because of my past with dkod i never have had a good relationship with puns. This time though in worldchat both puns and dirty lil devil agreed with me and spoke it in worldchat saying ladydragonfly is a osw runner.Go ask them !!

9. You tell em Roni!

10. ;-) Hi Rogue

11. How you doin Roni, nice to see you back in forums.

12. Thankyou Rogue :) A certain someone seems to think they run forums.So i had to return to take the power back
    :) and show when it comes to thread writting :- you can't touch me.

13. Part truth. But that was long ago. Thanks roni, I feel really old now. Lol

14. Exactly, untouchable!! :lol: Gotta be greater than the haters!

15. Take the power back and give it to it’s rightful owner, me. Thank you