Dreading Season 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Well said herb. What I don't get is if they are thinking with their wallets, why would they not appeal to the majority of eers which are mid sized builds like myself, and uses to be hansels of the same sort.

That is how these wars should be fought, builds of equal size with some variance obviously but where both sides have large to mid hansels and attack builds, and even some hybrids. Season one was the only time where this was the case, and as everyone agrees was the best season for ee, even with its problems. The problems we have now in ee are so much worse, and the lack of change is unfortunately promoting this jumping on the band wagon of this garbage system by succumbing to the exploiters and doing the same as them.

2. I can't say succu mbing? Lol.

3. These chaos wars are a joke. What happened to good old build vs build not this finding everyway possible to manipulate the system crap.

4. So not wanting to give up on finding a way of just letting us war and actually having a chance of winning - but at the same time not having to resort to 2/3 of our roster being outside family....
    First we ran two rosters - one with mainly smaller builds from kotfe- assassins, and from kotfe mainly hansels of all sizes - and we matched each other. We all agreed it was good fun and refreshing to think up different strats.
    Then war 23 kotfe went with a mainly hansel roster again this time throwing in a few random attacks and hybrid or two and got matched with a clan of mainly hansels and ps... What a fantastic war im pretty certain the other clan had to rethink their strat just as much as us and we lost in the end, but you know what we didnt care- it was fantastic and great fun and unpredictable- exactly how these EE wars should be

5. #Support Hoping this Chaos leaves as abruptly as it arrived. Im 100% unimpressed and havent participated but three times. Good job, devs, Ur on fire!

6. Totally true. Every EE season brings new and more fear in clans for how they're going to be outsmarted this time o_O altho i don't EE so idgaf xD

7. support op and thread. and there are other threads stating same discontent. RAWR def issues.

8. Also id like to say... if anyone has ever battled kotfe in ee they know kotfe is a force to be reconed with... and the fact that kotfe veterans are dreading season 3 it says something.

9. Well summarized saber 

10. Support the voodoo barcode

11. vixen your right as always!

I actually won't do the chaos wars and might it even do season 3. if things just keep on like it has been.