Dragons Really Do Cry

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HiT-l_l_Weezus_I_l-HiT, Jun 16, 2012.

1. A follower? If that was the case I wouldn't have voiced my opinion on a thread where I know a lot of the posters could farm the **** out of me.

And yeah, what they did wasn't honorable at all, but again, IMHO creating a thread specifically designed to embarrass or bash the opposition publicly isn't what I would call honorable either.

But you're right, players and clans can do whatever they want, and post whatever they want. I'm sure you've heard the term "sore loser" before, well there's also such a thing as being a "poor winner". Again, no disrespect intended. Just calling it like I see it.

2. Agreeable blade.. This thread wasn't meant to bash dragons. more of a comedy coming from a swordless clan owner rol 

3. Some of us took this war very serious.. We called off work.. Kissed our wives and daughters goodbye.. Put on our war paint and adrenalized ourselves.
    "I HAVE FILLED MY HEART..... WITH HATE!!"
    To have our opponent cave in like that .. Is just insulting. Excuse us of for being angry at the waste of time.
    Now if we could only Teabag em
    ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ  ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

4. You're right too ironman. That post ^ made me lmao.

5. Ya my clan was suppost to war BMW Owners but there lost so many members that they had to forfeit my clan was pissed we didn't even get the chance to war them :(

6. @drgnblade

Posting a war thread in forums is half the fun. It gives both sides a chance to make comments about the war.

"Poor Winners" is not how I would describe us at all. If you noticed half of the initial post was giving props to our members and allies who did a good job. Also not only was "respect" given to those opponents that stayed and fought but I have also personal walled every single dragon that has posted here who did not whine or make excuses. Stop talking out of your ass

7. Congrats Hit Squad!!!

8. You gotta love it when people try to rationalize and justify. Celebrating our victory does not make us "poor winners". It makes us winners. Gotta say next round will be more fun as long as the war goes at least 12 hours. Roflmao. Ty all for giving me an excuse to fill my fridge with redbull.

9. The clan I was warring with reached below 50 members while we were warring. We were winning by over 24bil and the war didn't even reach 4hr mark!!

10. I just want to mention our owner kick no one. Members left so the war would be over. Our owner would never kick us  Congrats again hit squad that was one hell of a battle lol 5 succesfull hits than was mauled and kept pinned  lol gotta give it to you want expecting it

11. I'm sorry you members left. Would have been nice to keep going at it!

12. Congratulations.

13. We didn't even get to start the war. Our opponents forfeit before it even began Maybe next weekend we'll all have the fight we're looking for

14. There will be more to lose next time, if you ff you won't progress to next round.

15. Congrats to all HiT Squad members. And anyone from "Crying Baby Dragons", maybe seeing it through would help a bit.

16. Props to HiT Squad, easy victory now let's move on to the next one.

17. I don't think that's accurate, necessarily. The devs have stated the finals will be chosen by highest prestige after 8 wars, you don't need to go undefeated necessarily... Unless I missed something?

18. congrats THS....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: