Dragons Really Do Cry

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HiT-l_l_Weezus_I_l-HiT, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Being on the other side of this argument .. No one was crying. We got crushed plain and simple . Our players didn't understand everyone was active. No excuses. What were we supposed to do? Outgunned . Rank 74 -22 . Whatever. We did what we could with what we had. It was a trial for us . That is that . Congrats hit squad. If that's crying so be it.

2. .......
    AK!!!! How could you?? Lmao.

Besides, who needs swords with friends like these, and a home like TR?? (I still want the damn thing tho!)

3. Ranks don't matter. You just had less people active at the start. If you would have waited you would have more people hitting and could have made up some ground. The fact that you kicked your own members to give up is the upsetting part. It was disrespectful to us and your own members

4. 

5. Congrats, Hitsquad :) well played

6. U beat us proving u are a bigger clan

7. Congratulations hit squad 

8. Sfc. I will take a clan of 10 members against another clan of 10 members 125% of our size and still either win or compete!! It has more to do with leadership than actual stats at this level! FOR THE RECORD:70 ranked clan is not REALLY that much smaller than 22. That's a losing argument bud....just saying

9. Also. To ALL dragon members who FOUGHT, and I am sure also asked not to ff, Much respect to y'all. There had to be a few tho I am sad to say I don't know who! Keep the honor!

10. Also respect to those Dragon members that came here to congratulate and not make excuses. Takes a big person to do that!

11. Congratulations Hit Squad.

You're opponent ff, and I guess you won an epic battle..idk?

No offense intended but a lot of other clans "won" too due to the opposition forfeiting. I've yet to see any threads by them..

12. Congrats HiT Squad on your win had a little bit of fun while it lasted. ;)

13. some dragons can be honourable but even a true warrior wouldnt kick his own members just to forfeit... u have to fite to the end and if that means to sink with ur clan so be it. no excuses and tnx for all the congrats

14. @drgnblade

We were supposed to wait for others to jump off the bridge before we do?? I'm guessing your a follower not a leader then. No offense, but a lot of other clans do what they want, and we represent how we want

15. Congrats! We lost

16. Becouse ff war my wife utilize chance to jump on me. Next time dont ff war otherwise I will jump on you and stay on you for long time. 

Im old man with experience so ned lot time to finished dont tasting that. 

17. Keeps cutting off 1/2 my post. Kaw's broken

18. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR MEE
    WASTING 29 MITHS