" DOUBLE WHAMMY "

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_roni_II, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol:

2. I feel bad for OP, she just can't get the attention from bootsy that she wants.

3. goliath you say the most dumbest things this now makes her a 6 times osw war runner.

4. And this forum makes you a level 6 stalker, I'll ask the monkey to make you a badge for such a great achievement.

5. can iget a quick summary from someone who read this?

6. You dumb braud. I wasn't a member of strip tease and you're creepy as **** for stalking everyone. Stop being an attention whore. Nobody gives a ****. Seriously roni. I'm starting to think you want Bootsy's love and affection. You're obsessed with her. It's really quite funny that you act like you hate her so much, and yet the only thing you do is stalk her and her friends. Jealous much? You really should consider growing up and coming out of the closet about your love for bootsy. Either that, or stop being obsessive.

 Now go on, you lovely attention whore, go make a bs response and beg for more attention. 

7. @Goliath you may say dumb things, but luckily enough, we can get the gist of it. Unlike Roni. We don't understand the diaharrea that comes out of her mouth

8. moron "not" a lord get this in your divvy head because its you who is a butt kisser. 6times osw war runner came to me when i never knew she existed.see shes jelous of e very strong female on kaw as she proved towards diablo recently. and i dont make any sense yeah sure.yet i keep all you fools talking about me. so who really holds the sense title. ?

9. goliath you only find something to say when people have created a topic.ive never seen you come out of your element and be a self starter and do something on your own. How about you give it a go and try it

10. you was in there each time it opened. i saw you both times and you was in there also when they were in osw against blackhand 'not' a lord.Deny it all you like now now everybody knows your all war runners.

11.  Can you translate that to ENGLISH please? At least a 3rd grade reading level... If you're capable... 

12. Roni your stats suck, you suck, you can't farm anyone, your not a threat to anybody.

Thankyou and good day.

13. They should make a stat limit- to use the forums . so then if, your spamming and annoying people , we can actually farm you. Like Atleast a 2mil cs requirement to use forums lol

14. Take that back*^ I'm really baked like a cake and didn't check cs lol. So that statement is now redundant . But this is a stalker thread for sure

15. Roni must be the most obssesed player ever. She stalks everyone and stores every single detail that she thinks she might use for later ramblings. Get a life roni.

16. dawg you dont have a clue what your talking about stats mean nothing. you have 110;000 wins and i have 301;000 yet we are about the same. stats and i rarely grow cause i was in my own clan fighting a few clans for 5 months recently and btw im 3;931 on battle leaderboard. so i must be doing something right. Gottaleech sayd it right haters will hate cause if they aint hateing they fail to exist and have anything else to talk about. il leave you with my banner quote that ive had on my roni banner many times and its still stuck forever on my old mochi alt account.

17. Those who hate you rate you. They try to shake you and break you. But how strong you standis what makes you

18. Lmao at ashaya. She is more then in her rights to quote your PUBLIC comment  idiot

19. I recommend you start practicing a sport or getting a boyfriend. Going to counseling/teraphy would be best but I don't know if you can afford it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.