" DOUBLE WHAMMY "

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_roni_II, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni she is off topic ask her to leave :)

2. sky--~ shadow; bellalee ; cortastic ; bbsa and others ran it you never were. a major part of it.i remember you being 2 faced about bellalee in dreadLsa rehab clan. not knowing i was a pevious member. your 2 faced and pretend your bigger than what you are.

3. Ashaya, check a third party app.

4. The OP made my head hurt

5. I have no clue as to what you are trying to say, stop stalking my public accounts and go check I to a mental institution.

It's not a secret some of those in striptease went inactive because the osw was boring or maybe they were being targeted (besides inc) .

Me however I am different I decided they were my friends and stuck with them and fought their fight for them even tho they don't want to fight I will.

6. You have no idea what happened in st, therefore. Cannot possibly deduce that it is an insult.

7. Quit with the excuses & lies hever. Striptease never asked for a ceasefire when bootsy fake retired and you all bailed. so facts are you all are osw war runners

8. You aren't allowed to post links you are off topic, stop derailing this thread please leave.

9. That has to be one of the most incoherent rambles I have ever read....yes I read the whole damn thing.
    #shhhh

10. Good read...lol, haters are going to hate, roni is just calling people out on their b.s., nice. ;)

11. Roni. I was second to shadow after rhom left. The Bella from lb and the other Bella's are all different. I was the one who had them make that particular clan and foley and I owned another. Shows how little you know since there's like ten of us left from there who will back this up

12. You're grammar and understanding of the English language are appalling  always a good read though 

13. @roleplay
    Go back to pimd forums

Thank you

14. sky you must think we all live in cuckoo land if you think we believe half of what you write. most are all blown up concopted drunken fairytale rambleings you spout where you try to act as if your. this big bad bossma.Yet in the light of day the facts are completly the opposite than the story you told.

15. Roni, you should be talking about ramblings.

16. Roni no need for me to ask for CF if I want it to continue.

Do not make me get a ******* put you and your brother in the same room with a tea towel.

17. sure you do hever funny you only saying it now since ive highlighted your all osw war runners against blackhands. But have you been still hitting them in all the days since bootsy fake retired ? NO YOU HAVENT. do drop your fake wannabe act hever.

18. Wolfe, you're off topic and derailing this thread if it happens again I'm getting a mod.

19. Do you read tou?

1. What topic?
    2. You can't kick that's op job.
    3. You can't get banned due to posting a link, only 3rd party advertisements can be.
    4. Why you so butthurt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.