Do you have farming issues? Enter here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LilMissDangerous, Oct 8, 2013.

1. I have zero gold out.
    Zero troops.
    Means you can't attack me.
    And spying on me jst wastes the spies I was gonna take away from you.
    I have no allies so im not scared of being stripped.

2. Lol with those stats? Bounty hunter should have maxed equip and sitting behind small stats with a huge bank, you won't get any business

3. Farm Inter_Naomi_Mass  I'll fund it lol

4. You people realize that there is no one way in playing this game right? Their is a reason why I have my biold how I have it so if many of you don't know tyen uou are all noobs to the term "The art of war." Also don't claim that you do know how. Your words don't mean nothing, prove it to me by resetting a player of my choice I gurantee you will fail. Oh what is that I hear... no one up for the challanege? I see you're all a bunch of trash talkers without the guts to play you're own game. Haha now that's pathetic

5. What is this?! This looks like Noob Central

6. I was thinking the same. And the whole hitting reindeer thing seems like its your alt dude. The bounty hunter thing is a cool idea but won't work. Lots of players whine for help.

7. @ Revan, you're right but I'm bored of this game so even if they are noobs it will give somerhing to do. I saw it on another forum so I wanna give it a try.

8. Here is a contract ! 

9. Hi. I'm Naomi, and i have farming issues. It has been 32 seconds since my last farming experience.

10. Did you just call me an alt of this noob?
    I'm hurt,
    Hurt man...