Do you have farming issues? Enter here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LilMissDangerous, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Hi im chilli and i have farming issues you see i cant stop farming apherium x3 gold.is just so great so unmissable that repeat button.calls me.all the time and i cant stop hiting it its so addictive and poor apherium just gets poorer an poorer ( thou some how he gets richer and richer) i have wanted to see someone about my problem.for.a.long time i hope someone can help me thanks for.your time

2. I have farming issues  My clan mates keep farming me for being a noob in CC. Can you help me OP ?

3. Wow you people do have issues! First off a bounty hunter doesn't need to be able to hit everyone only the person he is hired to hit.now if that person is too big then that simply means that the contractor needs a more experienced bounty hunter. Its just that simple dweebs. You can hate all you want but looking at the things that truly bother your rear end is simply pathetic. This is a game and I am a bounty hunter in the game that is at my level. You want to hit a leaderboard player than just go find one who is experienced with those types of cases. Third you call my thread pathetic? C'mon seriously you're pathetic enough in all the things you can be doing in life you come and bash on my thread plz., let alone letting forums have an effect on how you feel. You all need to just relax, it's just a game. Trash talk all you want but you all should be the last once trash talking about real life. I look at your stats and I already know what your real life looks like and it amounts to just kaw. Im all quit letting little stuff get under your skin Just have fun and grow up.

4. Ohh, OP got mad...

5. I'll give you 2mil to farm me.

Alright.

6. I'll give you 200bil for farming me, and guess what OP we don't care, by the way can you farm killer also

7. Oh yeah... its a merc first of all and you're supposed to have mutiple accounts to hit people if different sizes, oh my god, LEARN!!!

8. Op farm me - if you get me to reset in 6 months then you can have my other accounts. I will even send the devices to you as well.

Cheers
    Snr 

9. My ALT is farming me PLEASE HELP!!!

10. I have a farming issue. No matter how I do it, my potatoes never seem to grow. I've use many soils all kinds of feed and yet they taste like turnips. Seriously it's crazy. I might just give up farming and leave it to the farms.

11. You came @ the wrong time bro

12. Well, it looks like we have a competition on our hands. Who's the biggest cretin? Op or reindeer. The stakes are high who will knock balto off as the biggest twit-for-brains in KaW.

The forums wait breathlessly.....

13. I believe OP just joined A2E in the osw for unloading on me during the osw!
    And your buddy you had to get to help hit me!
    So errr good luck?
    You might need it...

14. BTW,
    You have 0 SDP.
    Try restocking,
    it be more fun that way!

15. /says the droid with the pigsty build and no allies.

Looks like reindeer may topple balto. Not to worry. They're in the same clan ATM so I guess they can compare notes... 

16. Leave op alone hahaha. JOKE!!!

17. Pure spies make way better farmers. Just sayin' :|

18. How so spiteful? Take us through the process...

19. Nope, American
    best there is lol