CoS vs Team Echo/Sicarius Noctis

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Requital, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Respect to all teammates and adversaries

2. It wasn't a war. A war consists of two sides attacking/spying each other. We were hitting you, but we never received any hits back. It was like hitting an eb.

3. Drgn, be classy. Just congratulate each other and move on.

4. You're right Tex, I apologize.

Keeping this on topic, congrats on a well fought war..

5. Dragon when it's two clans on one (which I know you'll make sure you're never in that situation) its time to strategize. We concentrated on cos the stronger of the two clans. Dont disrespect your allies who warred their ass off by spewing bile on the forums

6. On that note drgnblade 7/7/11 attk p

7. Sigh...lets all just keep our head level and tempers in check please.

8. @drgnblade The two sides of the war were Sicarius Noctis and Conclave of Shadows. I didnt see you in either clan, so why are you on this thread talking tough?

9. In the interest of peace, I am done posting on this thread. I am in fact a member of Ad Mortem, I just stepped out for a bit.

10. Ad Mortem had joined CoS in hitting SicNoc in the interest of our allies conflict with you. Seeing as the conflict is resolved, we will not be continuing hits on you and expect the same in return. My respect goes out to both sides of your war.

Congrats to CoS on your valiant wars in recent history. Support to you.

 Ad Mortem 

11. Two thanks to you Conclave of Shadows.

First: Thanks for being one of those few clans who makes it fun playing this game.

Second: Thanks for being polite

12. [Huh…what happened there? Lol]
    All respect CoS 

13. Really Dragon????? you know what, we didn't you ***** ad mortem cause its just going to be one big Pwar but **** that. CF done. Ad mortem is our target. COS join if you must be we dont care about you anymore. Your going to war KAW ad mortem? **** THAT I AM KAW

14. If you used the "and" sign (ampersand) it cuts off you post

15. So now you're going to break a CF and reopen a war you just ended? Interesting. If you hit us we'll hit back. No problem there. Just be warned, you're dragging your whole clan into this.

16. but it seems Drgnblade wanted to drag this on and was disappointed that we had yet to turn our attention on them. There was a method to what we were doing and behold we got what we wanted.

17. Look, I've already apologized. My actions and remarks do not reflect the way the entire clan feels about the subject. Let's move past this.

18. Aah, the ampersand! - thanks franken

19. Dragonblade then they will suffer for your actions or I expect to see SWABIA disown you in this forum

20. As far as cos is concerned CF accepted. Much respect to Retribution. And all of cos for that matter may the next time our paths cross on better terms.

echo leader 