Chaos Wars 7 to 14 *UPDATE FOR SGT WAR 11*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

War 6

2. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Stop turning the dts/dtw off keep it ON. Turning it off undoes everything good that was done to the gh.

3. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

I know this is slightly off topic, but are you gonna be changing Estoc's Edge? These are not Estoc wars anymore after all :p

4. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

I think everybody having a same problem with me every back to back war

War 4 start at 4:00 pm end at 6:00 pm (some clan start late)plus 15 mins initiate the vanish paladin EB and u have little troops left so u will spend over 1:30 hrs to finish this EB it will be around 7:55 pm but war 5 sign up end at 8:00 pm
    How do u expect more clan to war when the time is so tight?
    Even u reduce the war time for 2 hrs to 1:30 hrs still too hard to get 25 ppl to war

Can u reduce 2 hrs waiting time to 1:30 hrs which the last hour is lock(to regen)?

5. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Thank you for more 9pm GMT wars kaw admin.

Hope this 90 minute thing works out too. Its juuuuuust right lol.

6. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Little confused - sign up for war 7 is when war 6 ends  could we have some clarification as to when war 7 actually is lol

7. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Oh and agreed leave dts/dtw switched on lol

8. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Doesn't the signup for 7 end right when war 6 ends? Any ideas how to sign up for it? haha

9. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Umm...how are we suppose to sign up? War 6 ends right when we are suppose to sign up for 7

10. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Oops...didnt read that u guys posted that question already

11. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Guess no war7? Lol

12. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

War 7???? Screw up ya  free mith/xtal/nob/ee 

13. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Well, the devs did say they would give 24 hrs notice before war and when they posted the times for these this one was inside of 24 hrs. So I guess they kept their promise.

14. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

 what about my mith habit ... Seems to be no way to sign up for war 7 

15. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Let the record show that I was casted for war and we had enough so any compensation would be nice.particularly EE.

16. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

War 7? All gather and can't sign up?!

17. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Why we can't sign up for war 7? We have missed and lost our time in arranging our players to gather together to war for WAR 7? Please explain to us what happened ?

18. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

my Edge runs out in 5h, refill it and add a lvl to it cuz i know we would have won. also atleast 50 mith plus xtals that we would have used. such a fail shouldnt behappening. dang

19. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

No clans warred war 6 or 7? Why do them now have to wait till 4 est to war.. Coulda had one at 10 am est or something.. All these ppl gripeing about wars for them but they don't war. Pls add a war in the late USA mornings devs war 9 is too late so only war 8 available to most

20. Re: Chaos Wars 7 to 14

Hmm just saw that sign ups messed up.. Was wondering about that.. Sigh*